When masterbation's lost it's fun

Which way do I run

“Oh my god. Oh my god! Billie! You mother fucker! How the fuck could you do this to me!?” Adie screamed as she fell back against the wall. Her voice startled me and I jumped up off of Shelley. Adie started crying and Shelley sat up.

“Adie, babe. I’m sorry. Fuck! I’m so sorry.” I said.

“Fuck you! I fucking hate you! In our bed Billie?! Why in our bed Billie!? What the fuck did you do that for!? I hate you! You mother fucking piece of shit! How could you!?”

“Baby, I’m sorr…”

“Don’t call me baby! I’m not your baby! I don’t even know you! My husband wouldn’t do this to me! The man I married loved me! I was enough for him!” Adie screamed at me. She was crying so hard. My heart crumbled at the sight of her. Tears streamed down her face, and her nose ran. Her pretty face was distorted into an expression of pain. It was soaking wet.

“Adie, please. I know I fucked up. I’m so sorry. Please forgive me.” I begged.

“You expect me to forgive you! You piece of shit! Who is that!? Who is she?!!! You are such a dick! Learn to keep it in your fucking pants! I hate you!” She screamed. I felt like dirt.

“Mrs. Armstrong. Hi, my name is Shelley. Look I’m sorry.” Shelley said.

“Shut up! I don’t want to hear you! You fucking whore!!!!” Adie screamed.

“Mrs. Armstrong, I’m so sorry. I really am.”

“SHUT UP!!!!!!!”

“Billie, I’m going to get Lana and go. I’m sorry.” Shelley said.

“Who the fuck is Lana? Another one of your whores Billie?” Adie asked.

“No, Lana is our six-month-old daughter.” I confessed. Adie looked at me blankly. She started crying harder. I went to her and tried to hold her. She pushed me off and slapped me.

“Fuck you! I hate you! Asshole!” She screamed. She started hitting me. She hit me in the face. She pounded her fist on my chest. “I hope you rot in hell shit head!!!! FUCK YOU!” She screamed, and punched me in the stomach with all her strength. I fell to the floor and she started kicking me. She kicked me about six times and ran out of the room.

“I deserved that.” I said to myself as I lay on the floor face down. Shelley came to me and put her hand on my back.

“Are you okay?” She asked. I rolled onto my back.

“Yeah. I’m fine. I 100% deserved the beating I just took. It was my own fault.” I answered. I felt like shit, and I knew I’d hurt Adie. I could hear Adie telling Joey, our oldest son, to get his things because they were leaving. I got up off the floor and ran out of the room to Joseph’s room.

“Joey, hurry up. We have got to go.” Adie urged him. She was still crying.
“Adie, please baby, don’t take the kids.” I begged.

“I’m not leaving my children here with you! Do you think I want to let my boys grow up to be whores like their father! I’m not leaving them here!” She screamed.

“I’m sorry! Adrienne please! Just leave my boys with me. I’m really sorry I know I fucked up. Please let me have my kids.”

“You have your daughter. Be happy with that. Go be happy with your whore and the child she gave you! My babies are going with me!”

Shelley came into the room. “I’m going home.” She said softly.

“No, you go ahead and stay. I’m leaving. That way you can stay here and be his whore until you die!”

“She’s not a whore!” I screamed at Adie.

“No, you are! She’s just the girl that let you use her!” Adie yelled.

“Well, not anymore. I’ve been thinking Billie Joe, and I’m tired of dealing with you and your shit! I’m not going to let you hurt me the way you hurt your wife. I’m through.” Shelley said to me. Great, now they both hate me. I’m such an idiot!

“Adie, please don’t leave.” I said. I wanted to ask Shelley to stay, but Adie was my wife. She looked at me coldly as she lifted Joseph up and walked away. “Adie, please, don’t leave with my son. Don’t take my son from me!” I said as I sprinted after her. Why am I so stupid? I started thinking. Why am I running after her? She has every reason to leave my ass alone here and not even care. I’m the stupid idiot that cheated on the most wonderful, sweetest, prettiest woman on this planet. I deserve to be left behind and forgotten. But Shelley is going to leave too if I don’t stop her. I’ve got to stop her.

Shelley was in the kitchen getting Lana ready to go. I went in there after Adie was in her car and gone. I walked up to Shelley and took the baby from her arms.

“Billie, give me my baby back.” She whined to me. She was crying.

“She’s my baby too Shelley, and I don’t want you to leave too. You wanted me to tell Adie so we could be together, and now you want to leave me too.”

“No, I’m just scared of you. You seemed so weird in there Billie.”

“How, she saw us! How was I weird.”

“You asked her to forgive you after what you did. Oh God, I sound stupid, Billie, I’m sorry. It’s just, the reason I so wanted to tell her is because, well, I’m pregnant again, and I’m not having another baby with a man that isn’t mine.”

“Again! Shelly, I thought you were on the pill.”

“I’m not sure. I’m just a little late is all.”

“A little late? So you aren’t sure?”

“No, but even if I’m not, I don’t want another elicit baby with a man that is married to another woman.”

“We have to find out.”

“I don’t want to know. I don’t want to be pregnant.”

“Well then get a test.”

“No, if it is there, I don’t want it, and if it isn’t, good. I don’t want to test, because, I don’t care.”

“Shelley! I care, because chances are it’s mine, and I want my kids. Please baby, just leave Lana be, and come upstairs, Adie has those stupid test, so we can find out if you are pregnant. I want to know.”

“Fine, lets go.” Shelley said. We walked up the stairs; I was holding Lana I my arms. Once up the stairs, I led Shelley into my bathroom. I handed her the baby, and looked under the sink. I found the box of First Response pregnancy tests. I took Lana, and gave Shelley the box of. She took it and sighed, then shooed me out of the bathroom.

I started singing softly to the baby in my arms. I was extremely nervous about maybe having another baby. I wanted one, but at the same time, I didn’t. After Lana, I decided that I wouldn’t have any more babies. I was too old for babies. I was only 25, but It just seemed like so long to wait for another baby to grow up. After a few minutes Shelley came out, and looked at me with relief.

“I’m not pregnant, false alarm. So, this is your house? It’s nice, really it is.”