When masterbation's lost it's fun

This is how it all started.

So it has been like two months since Adie left me. She filed the papers and we figured out the custody order. The kids went to her, but I have visitation rights. I still feel so bad that I hurt her the way I did. I should have never gone with Shelley, but the night I met her, it felt so right.

Flashback:
I shouldn’t be in this fucking bar. I should be home with my wife and my son. Why am I here, with nobody, drinking myself silly? There is a girl across the bar. She’s been here all night. Her green eyes stare into mine every time I look at her. She is beautiful. Wait, what are you thinking Armstrong, you’re married, to a beautiful woman. Stop thinking about the girl at the other end of the bar.

Then she came over to me. “Hey, your Billie Joe aren’t you?” She asked.

“Yea, that’s me. What, you want an autograph or something?” I asked rudely. I knew it was mean, but here was this girl asking if it was really me. I get tired of that.

“No, I want to buy you a drink. What are you drinking?”

“Beer.”

“Well obviously, which kind of beer?”

“Corona. Why?”

“So I can buy you a new one, cause it looks like you’re finished with that one.”

“I got my own money. Thanks hun.” I said. The bartender came over to us and asked if we needed anything else.

“Two coronas please.” The girl asked. She set money on the bar and the bartender put two coronas on the bar in front of us.

“I said I had my own money.” I snapped.

“Okay, sorry. But I wanted to get you another beer. Oh, my name is Shelley. Well, it’s actually Shyla Michelle, but everyone calls me Shelley. So yea, I already know your name, so I guess I’ll save you the trouble of telling me.” Shelley said and placed a hand on my thigh.

“Whoa, I’m married so please honey.” I said, pushing her hand off my thigh. She nodded at me and took a drink of her beer. I took a gulp of mine and we sat in silence for a moment. Then I looked at her. “I’m sorry I was so rude to you a minute ago.”

“Oh, it’s ok. I understand. I’m the one that should apologize. I was a little pushy there, and forgive me for my hand. I do that sometimes.”

“Oh, don’t worry about it. So what did you say your name was?”

“Shelley.”

“Cool.” I said. We started talking and drinking, and it has been hours now. To be honest, I can hardly even see anything I’ve had so much to drink. There are like three Shelley’s sitting in front of me. My head is pounding, and my stomach is in knots. She is drunk too, laughing uncontrollably at absolutely nothing.

“You ok sweetie?” She slurred.

“I’m fine.” I also slurred. I could feel myself rocking slightly. I closed my eyes and felt lips on mine. I opened my eyes to find Shelley kissing me. Had I been sober, I would have pushed her away and told her to leave me alone. But I wasn’t sober I was shitfaced. I was drunk as a skunk, and this girl was all over me. I kissed her back, and pushed my tongue into her mouth. She got closer and closer to me until she was practically sitting on my lap.

“Hey now, there’ll be none of that in my bar.” The bartender said harshly. Shelley looked up at him.

“You got a store room?” She slurred. Then she laughed. I was sitting there with my arms around some other woman that wasn’t my wife, kissing her, and I had an erection the size of our tour bus. I looked at the bartender.

“How much money you want to let us use it?” I asked stupidly.

“Two hundred.” The bartender replied. I pulled out my wallet and set two one hundred dollar bills on the bar. His eyes grew wide at the sight. He quickly picked up the money and directed us to his storeroom behind the bar.

Once we were inside the storeroom I laid Shelley on the floor and undid my belt. I dropped the belt to the floor and unbuttoned my pants. Shelley also undressed herself. Once we were both undressed I lay on top of her. I kissed her neck and I positioned myself and entered her. As I thrust in and out of her, she called my name. Her nails dug into my back.

When we finished, she fell asleep in my arms. Two weeks later she called me and told me she was pregnant, and the baby was mine.

End of flashback


I never should have let her buy me that drink. The relationship excelled because of the baby. I wanted to be a father to my baby, and she wanted her baby to have a father. At first we tried to just be friends and not let a love affair happen. We tried that for almost two months before we realized that in order to actually just be friends, the sex would have to stop too. When we couldn’t seem to stop the sex, we decided that our relationship was either going to have to end, or we would just have to keep it a secret. I was in love with her by the time Lana was actually born. We kept our secret from Adie for so long. We never made our relationship known.

However, we also had never done it in my home. Every time she and I made love, it was at her apartment, for the exact reason of we had to keep it from Adie. She would never forgive me, and I’ve learned that now.