When masterbation's lost it's fun

8 years later

It has actually been eight years since what happened with Adie and me. I am single again now. Shelley and I married in 1999, but things didn't work out. I was in love with her, but she didn't feel the same about me. She decided that in so many years of being my girl, she never really felt the same way for me as I did for her. We have joint custidy of Lana, and our son Billie jr. We had Billie jr. in 2003, so he is four now. My second divorce was finalized about three weeks ago. I have joint custidy of my two boys with Adie as well. Adie and I are good friends now. After five or six years we finally sat down and talked about what had happened with Shelley.

She had told me that she had moved on, but she would never forget how she felt when she opened the bedroom door that day. Joey is 12 now, and he doesn't have a clue of what had happened between his mother and I. Jakob doesn't even remember living with me, since he was only four months old when Adie divorced me. I talk to Adie almost on a daily basis, and she tells me about her new boyfriends, and how the kids are doing. She said what took her the longest was realising that I had actually cheated on her.

Joey and I are close. He loves me, and he loves our time together. Jakob isn't that close to me. He doesn't know anything other than coming to stay with me for the weekend. I've never taken them on tour with me.

Shelly and I don't get along that great anymore. The last year of marriage was a waste of time on both parts. We fought every second we were together. I slept on the couch just about every night. When I finally told her i was through playing her little game, and we got divorced, she told me to my face that she never loved me, and the first night in the bar was simply because she knew who I was, and that if she got pregnant, I would want to support my baby. She said she married me to be more secure in her assumption, but she couldn't stand me any longer. It was then that I told her that I didn't give a shit if she only used me for what I had, because she had nothing.

I had loved her, I really had. But I think I always knew she didn't love me, but that she loved Billie Joe Armstrong, the rockstar, not the man. I think I really understood that right after we got married, and she activated six credit cards. For years, I paid off her debts and paid for eveything she wanted because I truly loved her. Near the end of our relationship, I stopped paying her credit cards. That had caused a huge argument between us. I let her keep one card, with a $2000 limit, but the rest were diactivated. I was tired of her spending habits.

She wanted to live like a princess. With all her things, and no responsiblity, and for a long time I let her menipulate me. She would often tell me if I loved her I would spend more money on her than on anything else. But finally, after years and years of that going on, I told her it was going to stop. At the beginning of our marriage, she had refused to sign a pre-nup, but I was not willing to marry her with out it being signed. Shelley finally agreed to sign it, after a month of waiting.

Lana is my princess now. Lana has asked me on several occations to try and win full custidy of her and her little brother. Her mother and I seperated months before we actually divorced. I tell Lana that I don't want that to become an issue, because Shelley and I already don't get along, and if I took the kids, she would probably lose her mind. Lana tells me she hates it with Shelley. I don't want to start anymore problems with my now second ex-wife. Since the seperation, I haven't found a new girl friend, not to say I haven't slept with a woman or two.

Billie Joe jr. is the only ounce of innocents I have left. Jakob is 8, Lana is 9, Joey is 12,Billie Joe jr. is four. He is sweet, and he is cute, and he is soft, he is still just a baby. I think it effected him the most when Shelley and I split. He was too younge to really understand why mommy and daddy were living in different houses, and it kills me to have to watch another one of my children grow up only remembering spending weekends with his father. After Adie left me, Shelley moved into the house almost immediatly. Lana lived with me most of her childhood life. I love all my kids, very much, but it hurts me to watch them grow up with out me at home. I have lost two wives, and with them, I lost the chance to watch them grow up. I missed Jakobs first everything. His first steps, his first words, the first time he said I love you. I missed everything. I was there for those moments with the other three of my children.

80 never remarried, but she had boyfriends here and there. She says she really never stopped loving me. Lately we have been talking about maybe reconciling and forgetting what happened between us. But it will be hard for her to do that. I have children with another woman, and I will have to see them. Lana is the only child that lived with me for more than three years. I'm not sure if I really love 80 that way anymore. I know I loved her like that at one time, but I don't think I love her anymore. I would like to keep her as a friend, and I am afraid that if we get together and split again, I will lose her. I think for now, I will try to find someone new, some one that is an innocent person, with a good heart. Maybe a girl similar to Adie when she was younger. I think I know the girl I am looking for. I am sure I know her. I am already in love with her.

She is a model for some company. She is tall, and has black hair, which I doubt is naturally that color, and she has blue eyes. I think she has a daughter. I have met her a few times. It is a daughter or a niece, on of the two. But this woman is a bit out of my league. But she is beautiful, and given the chance, I would ask her out. Fuck, I would ask her to marry me. But I know she would never agree.