When masterbation's lost it's fun

Love sunk its sharp little teeth into me, deep!

Her breaths were deep and heavy. She was deffinantly the best woman I had ever had. I was still laying on top of her, also very out of breath. Her body trembled slightly under me, and she tried to catch her breath. The sex was good.

"Oh...my...god..Billie." She breathed the words out. "That was...oh my god." She said again. It felt good to hear those words, so breathy and broken. I knew she had truly enjoyed it, rather than was just speaking to please me. I rolled of her and kissed her softly. She was so pretty. "I...love you...Billie Joe." She said, and drifted to a deep sleep.

"I love you too Nikki." I whispered. I laid down facing her back, and slipped my arm around her waist, and i too fell to sleep.

***

The next morning was fairly routine, I got up, got dressed, went down stairs to find all my kids sprawled on the floor and the sofas with the TV on, and they were all asleep, in the clothes the had on the day before. I went into the kitchen and got a pot and a serving spoon and went back into the living room, and hit the spoon to the pot, causing all the slobs to jump about ten feet in the air and then fall back donw with sleep leaving their eyes.

"DAD! GO AWAY! WE ARE SLEEPING!" Lana cried, settling back into her place on the couch.

"Nah ah, get up! It's already 11 in the morning. Now you useless slobs have been sleeping all morning. Now, only god knows when you all went to sleep, concidering the TV is still running. So get up!" I said cheerfully. I was in a good mood...come on man, I got laid!

"Daddy! I'm sleepy!" Billie whined.

"What time did your desturbed brothers and sisters have you up till?" I asked, picking him up.

"I don't know."

"The little booger fell asleep at ten, or maybe twelve." Lana said. Joey had fallen back asleep.

"Twelve! He's only four years old, he doesn't need to be staying up all night. Besides, Lana darling, if your mother knew about this, she'd kill me! You aren't supposed to be staying up all night! What time did you fall asleep?"

"Around three. Joey was still awake though.".

"I don't care if Joey was awake, you are grown enough to know better." I said, adjusting Billie on my hip. His head rested on my shoulder, and he fell back asleep. I walked over to Joey carefully and kicked him softly. He rolled over.

"I'm sleeping!" He whined.

"Not anymore, get up, and go take a shower, you smell. You little brats were getting into the food last night werent you?" I asked, looking at the empty cartens all around the floor. "And where is Crystal?"

"She's upstairs in Billie's room. Nikki put her to bed before you went into your room." Lana said.

"Yea dad! You need to keep it down! I swear!" Joey said.

"what are you talking about?" I asked, not realling getting what he meant. Had I not been so irritated, I would have understood with no problem, but the kids were a hassle.

"You know! Ah, Ah, AH AH!" Joey said, immiating a woman during sex.

"Joseph! Shut it." I said lokking at him seriously.

"Oh Billie! Ah AH!" Lana joined him.

"And you, you are in enough trouble, letting your brother stay up till midnight. Go take a shower!" I snapped. Lana sank down like a wounded animal. I rarely ever snapped at her, so she didn't like it much. She started to walk away sadly. Joey looked at me with shock.

"Wow, you yelled at Lana. You must be pissed." He said, his hair was standing up all over, and had I not been mad, I would have found his apperance quite comical.

"Yes Joseph, I am. Go upstairs and take a shower, and wake Jakob up!" I said, and took Billie upstairs to my room. Nikki was still sleeping peacefully. I laid Billie next to her, and kissed her temple.

Her eyes opened and she smiled softly, closing them again. She streched out with a yawn. "Morning." She siad sleepily.

"Morning." I said. "Becarful not roll over onto my kid kay." I said, kneeling down nex to the bed so I could look at her.

"Which one is it?" She asked. Before I could answer she lifted her self up and looked to the opposite side of the bed. "Mmmm, fell asleep next to one Billie Joe, woke up next to another." She laughed.

"Yep. He was tired, cuz the rest of the brats let him stay up all night." I said.

"I see. So what's for breakfast." She asked with a smile.

"Uh...I don't know. I usually just eat what ever cereal the kids don't finish and have some coffee. I really can't cook anything."

"That's nice Billie. You eat your kids soggy cereal with coffee. You really are a single man aren't you."

"Yep. I surly am. Is that a problem?"

"Uhm, no, not really. I like that about you. Come on stud, I'll make you breakfast." She said, sitting up in bed, holding the sheets over her breasts.

"I'm not really that hungry." I said.

"Well then you can watch me eat. I'm hungry okay." Nikki laughed. I laughed with her and nodded. She kissed me and got out of bed, taking the sheet with her.

She was so pretty, and I really loved her, a lot. This relationship was by far the best I ever had.

Comments! I know, It has been forever an a damn day since I updated, but yea, and I know its short, but this story isn't going to great, so yea, please please please comments. thnak you!