The Path Beyond the Broken Bridge

I'm Getting Drunk All Night

“Come here” Jimmy said and pulled me into his bedroom and locked the door. He then started pushing his bed back and forth so the headboard would hit the wall.
“What are you doing” “Shhhh just play along. Matt’s room is next door”
“Ohhh” I replied and watched Jimmy continue.
“Oh baby” he yelled out and I started to giggle and then I got a brilliant idea.
“Oh Jimmy oh yeah fuck me yeah” I started to yell in a sex voice and he smiled at me. “Oh your so good way better then that time with Matt a year or two ago. Oh baby fuck, fuck, fuck” I said and semi screaming at the end as he continued to bang on the wall.
“Come on and cum with me”
“Okay”
“Come on baby”
“Oh fuck yeah you feel so good” I said with a raspy groaning voice at the end. I could here Matt’s door open and then there was rattling at our door.
“Quick under the covers” Jimmy said and I almost started laughing but I stayed in character. He put the covers over his head and completely over us and as the door opened he started to move up and down on me and I almost laughed but instead I moaned really loud. “Ohhhh” I moaned and then the covers were ripped off the bed and Matt looked totally surprised by that we weren’t doing anything. Rev and I started laughing our heads off and he flopped on top of me.
“That was the best sounding fake sex I have ever heard in my life”
“Thank you” I replied to Matt and then we stopped laughing.
“Damn now I’m actually really in that mood I’m so horny” Jimmy said and Matt laughed but I didn’t so they both looked at me.
“So what if I am too”
“Okay Matt you can leave now” Jimmy said and pulled the blanket back over us.
“Ah Matt help Jimmy’s monster cock is going to rape me” I screamed and they both started laughing.
“How do you know how big it is?” Matt asked and I was caught.
“Um well Uh I guessed”
“Oh come on baby you know it from your own personal experience” Jimmy said and thrusted his hips into mine which made me moan.
“No fair” I whined and Matt looked under the covers.
“Okay just checking”
“I thought I said for you to leave” Jimmy told him and Matt then laughed and left the room. “Haha now I have you all to myself”
“Oh whatever shall I do?” I said in a fake helpless voice.
“We haven’t done anything since we went out that one time, do you remember that” Jimmy asked and I nodded. “Too bad” he said and rolled over to the side of me and I laughed.
“Do you remember when we went out”
“Yeah for like four months, we were so crazy and insane when we went out though. It was like the psycho, comic couple. Trust me though it was fun” “Yeah but too fun there was nothing serious”
“That’s because whenever we’re around each other we can’t be serious and eventually things had to get serious.”
“Yeah you’re right, so what about you and Brian”
“What about us”
“Oh come on you’re not going to tell me you don’t like him like you did before”
“Okay maybe I do”
“I knew it” Jimmy said and put me in a head lock.
“Hey guys” I heard Dakota say and Jimmy let me go and I turned around to see my best friend standing there.
“So how was Zacky last night? I mean so how are you” Jimmy said and I playfully smacked him and then looked back at Dakota.
“So?” I questioned and a huge smile spread across her face.
“Well we’re going out”
“AWWWWWWWWW” I said and everyone laughed and Zacky walked in the room.
“So I heard some shit went down with you and Syn last night”
“Yeah but we’re all okay now”
“You better be because if he was planning on still being an ass hole I would personally kick his ass” Zacky said and I giggled. Then my cell phone rang.
“I need you in the office ASAP” the stupid boss’s secretary yelled and I hung up my phone.
“I have to go”
“Aw why I was comfy” Jimmy complained because his head was resting on my lap.
“If I don’t stop in at work I’m going to get fired so I’ll see you guys later” I said and walked out of the room. I then took my car that Dakota brought over. Then I quickly drove home and put a skirt that went to my knees on, a white tank top and a gray like vest with my high black heels.
“Thank goodness you’re here I need you to do me a favor and do all of this paperwork” she said and plopped papers down on my desk. I did most of the paper work until lunch break and then I made my way to the old faculty room that no one ever uses. I shut the door behind me and locked it and then I took a seat on the old couch and lit up a cigarette.
“You’re going to kill yourself” I heard a familiar voice say and I jumped and looked to see Brian. “Since when do you come here”
“Since I’ve had a record deal” he said and sat next to me and popped open a can off coke and I eyed it down. “You want a sip?” he asked and I nodded my head and took the can to take a swig.
“You know I really want to try to gain your trust again”
“You’ve already had it from the start” I replied to him and handed his drink back. We talked for about five minutes and solved everything.
“Do you want to go to dinner after work”
“Sure” I replied and I began to get up.
“Meet me here” he said while softly grabbing my hand and I leaned in about to an inch away from his face.
“I will” I whispered and I walked out of the door and back to my desk. There was no way I would finish this by three.
“Well I needed these papers done so you have to stay overtime until they are done”
“Yes ma’am” I replied and she left and I flipped her off. I made my way to the faculty room to tell Brian the news. I was pulled right in and he pushed me against the wall.
“I have bad news”
“What’s that” he asked but whispered it into my neck to turn me on. He knew me too well. “Well everyone’s leaving but I have to work overtime”
“Well I will stay with you and help you” he suggested and I smiled as I could feel his lips dance on the skin of my neck.
“If you really want to” I said and we went back to my desk and finished all of the work and it took us until six. Then we went back into the old faculty room so we could pick up my bag that I left and he shut the door behind us and locked it.
“We could stay here for a little while longer,” he said as I was bent over about to pick up my bag. As I stood back up I noticed that he was checking me out.
“You were so checking me out” I stated and he just grinned. God did I miss this from before. I looked into his eyes and he definitely had my attention. I guess he could resist because he then pushed me against the wall and we started to make out. It was so amazing that I got way too lost into it. I then pushed him down onto the couch and I straddled him.
“I’m am so sorry if you don’t want this”
“Just shut up why would I be doing this if I didn’t want it” I told him and pressed my lips back against his. My arms were locked around his neck and his hands were running up and down my sides. I felt him lift up my shirt and put his hands under it and rub my stomach but he didn’t go too far and touch my boobs because he didn’t want to push his luck. He was playing safe and I hated it because I was never usually the one in charge. I took my one hand and took his one hand that was up my shirt and I placed it on my chest to let him know that I did really want this. Then he got adventurous and unhooked my bra and he felt up my breasts. He then thrusted his hips up into mine and I broke away from our kiss and moaned.
“You like that don’t you,” he said and I nodded. He then began to thrust his hips up into mine and we then started to make out while doing it. During this I felt a sweet vibration and I broke our kiss again and I moaned really loud.
“Sorry I didn’t know my phone turned you on, but hold on I have to answer this” he said and I slouched myself onto him while he talked on the phone. “That was Matt, he said we’re going out tonight so I guess we better get back” Brian said and I stood up and fell not knowing that I was that weak and he caught me. We just looked at each other for a while and then proceeded to fix our clothes, hair, and makeup and leave. Once we did that we parted and left to our own separate houses. I changed into a white tank top and black skinny jeans. I then made my way over to the guys’ house.
“Um aren’t we going out,” I asked Matt as he answered the door.
“No we decided to let the party here,” Matt said and I nodded. Once I got in I saw that the living room was filled with booze everywhere.
“Where’s Johnny” I asked and Jimmy came over to me.
“He’s at his girlfriends house” “Oh where’s Dakota and Zacky”
“In Zacky’s room fucking” Matt replied and I laughed. I went over and picked up a bottle of vodka and started to chug it.
“That’s my girl” Jimmy said into my ear. We all started drinking so much and I began to get a little drunk. “Hey look wet tee shirt contest” Jimmy said and poured vodka all down my white tank top. I then pulled it off because I didn’t feel like being wet. I noticed Brian was gone but I didn’t care at that point because I wanted to party. Pretty soon my pants managed to get off somehow and Matt, Jimmy, and I ended up in Jimmy’s room.
“Damn they have been fucking for a long time” I stated after I heard a moan from another room.
“Yeah it’s no fair I want to have sex” Jimmy pouted.
“Well what’s stopping you” I asked him seductively in his ear. He turned around and we began to make out.
“Hey what about me” Matt said and I pulled away from Jimmy and I started to make out with Matt. Then the light went off and there was only light in there from Jimmy’s computer being on. I fell back onto the bed and Jimmy went to come after me.
“Wait first the shirts and pants have to come off since I’m wearing less clothes then the both of you” I demanded and they did as I said on commanded but they raced to see who could get done and to me first. Jimmy got done faster and crawled down onto the bed on top of me and we began to make out and then I could tell Matt felt left out so I pulled him down and I broke away from Jimmy and I started to make out with Matt as Jimmy roamed my body and kissed me all over. As I was making out with Matt I felt my bra start to slide off and I grinned. I then felt both of them rubbing my breast and I began to moan a little bit. Then Matt pulled away from me and went down and started to take my panties off and then flick my clit with his tongue and finger me while Jimmy gave me a hickey on the neck. I moaned in pleasure from both of the things happening and then I felt my legs being spread by Matt.
“Hey I wanted to go first” Jimmy whined.
“Stop fighting over whose going to go first and someone just fuck me already,” I yelled at them and they silenced. Matt slowly entered me and readjusted my position to make sure he was fully and all the way in. Then he began to pound his cock deep inside of me and I began to moan. I looked over at Jimmy who was just watching and I grabbed his dick through his boxers and he came over closer to me. Then I saw an idea spark in his head and he whispered something to Matt and I moaned still in pleasure from being fucked hard. Then Matt slowly exited me and I looked at both of them. Matt then picked me up and got me on my hands and knees on the bed in doggy style and Jimmy crawled under me and we began to make out and Jimmy’s boxers were completely off by now and I could feel him fingering me while Matt spread my ass cheeks apart and spit onto my ass hole and he began to kiss it and then put his fingers in very slowly and he spit some more. Then as I was making out with Jimmy I felt Matt’s cock slowly enter my ass hole and it took about 10 minutes until he was fully in but I was still entertained by Jimmy. Then all of a sudden he started to thrust in and out of my ass and I moaned really load into Jimmy’s and my kiss because it felt so good. Then after a while I felt Jimmy begin to enter into my pussy and so now I was experiencing the most pleasure I've ever had. As they both pounded their cocks into me it felt so good, I was moaning and screaming both of their names. I could hear both of them grunting which made it even more enjoyable. I felt like I was coming to my climax and I began to grow a little weak and Jimmy noticed and he held me up and Matt ran smacked my ass and ran his hands up and down the sides of it.
“Aw come on” I groaned and it felt even more pleasurable as I slowly began to climax. Then after I did they still kept going which felt great but I was so weak but I loved it. Then I felt Jimmy explode all inside of me and I moaned.
“You know you like that,” Jimmy said huskily.
“Oh yeah” I replied seductively to him in a raspy voice. After a while they both exited me and I took Matt’s dick and began to give him a blowjob and I swallowed. Then I did the same with Jimmy. Then after we all laid down with me in the middle.
“That was amazing” I told them both and gave them both a kiss and fell asleep. In the morning I woke up to me laying with my head on Jimmy’s chest and my leg rapped around him and then Matt had his arms around my waist and we were covered in a black blanket. The door soon opened and in walked Johnny.
“Hey Jimmy get up we have work”
“Ah shit I totally forgot” Jimmy said and the light turned on and Johnny started laughing and pointing at me as I sat up with the blanket wrapped around me.
“Did you have a good sleep last night” Johnny said in a weird voice and I punched him in the arm.
“What time is it?” I asked while looking around.
“It is ten in the morning sweetie” Jimmy said and kissed me.
“Fuck I have work today” I said and sat there looking around for my bra and underwear. “Looking for these” Jimmy said and handed them to me and I changed into them really quick.
“Does Matt have work today” I asked ad they both looked at each other.
“Who cares just let him sleep”
“Okay” I replied and walked out of the room and into the living room to find my other clothes. “Fuck Jimmy my clothes reek of vodka, I can’t go to work in them” I yelled and he came running out and picked me up and carried me to the door.
“Well you will have to go like this” “What the hell Jimmy just put me down and I’ll go get some clothes I have here in Brian’s room” I told him and he put me down and hugged me. “My lover is going to leave me” he whined and fake cried.
“Jimmy I have to get ready” I said in a serious voice and he let me go. I then made my way into Brian’s room and he was sleeping. I went over to his closet and used my cell phone in his closet to get a catholic looking skirt that was pretty short for work but it would have to do. Since it was gray and pink stripes through it I found a pink cami to match the stripes. Then I found a pair of heels. While he was still asleep I quickly changed and when I was half way done I looked and saw Brian sitting up.
“Hey you” I said and whacked him with my shirt that I didn’t put on yet.
“Don’t you have work to go to the studio today” I asked him and he nodded. Then he pulled me onto the bed and got on top of me just hovering over me.
“I’m not going into today though” he said and I sighed.
“Then who will I eat my lunch with in the abandoned staff room that no one ever goes in, with a huge comfy couch? What will I have to sit there all by myself?” I asked him and he smirked.
“Fine I will go just for you,” he said and I smiled to myself and blushed.
“Well I have to finish getting ready but I will see you at lunch time” I said and pushed him off of me. Then I stood up and put my shirt on and my shoes and I walked out. I found some of my old makeup in the bathroom and I used one of their brushes to comb through my hair and then I left. As I tried to sneak to my desk the secretary came over. I worked at a record company studio.
“You are late once again Dazey” she yelled in my face and I sat down in my seat.
“I’m sorry I over slept”
“What you over slept because you smell like you just took a bath in vodka mixed with men, now get to work” she yelled and all of the other office people looked back at their desks after watching today’s performance. About twenty minutes later she came back over.
“What do you think you are wearing”
“A skirt, tank top, and heels” I replied and she looked appalled at me.
“If you want to come to work dressed like a hooker you might as well just quit this job and be one already” she said and I rolled my eyes. Why does she always have to pick on me? “Do you want to be a hooker?”
“No”
“Then don’t dress or act like one” she yelled and went back into her office and I sank low in my chair.
“Fuck you, you old fart bag” I mumbled to myself and I started to do some work. At noon I made my way quickly to the old staff room and I slipped in. Brian was already waiting for me on the couch so I locked the door behind me and I sat next to him.
“What’s wrong” he asked me. He could always tell when something was wrong.
“I don’t know how much longer I can work at this place” I said with tears starting to come down. “
Hey it’s okay”
“She’s just so mean and always fucking picks on me about how I look and act like a whore” I cried and he whipped away my tears and held me in his arms. Then I calmed down and began to eat my sandwich. After that I made my way over to the soda machine and as I bent down to pick it up I turned around and he was checking me out.
“Checking me out Mr. Haner?” I asked him and then sat on his lap and straddled him. “Maybe” he said and our lips connected and pretty soon we were making out on the couch. As we were making out I could feel him rubbing my inner thigh and I moaned into our kiss and a smirk was planted across his face.
“What?” I questioned and he looked at me.
“Am I turning you on”
“You always turn me on” I whispered to him seductively. We continued to make out and then I pulled away and I looked over at the clock.
“I have to get back” I told him and I slowly got up and fixed my hair, makeup, and clothes.
“So are you coming over after work”
“Sure” I replied and gave him a quick kiss and I ran to my desk.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments?