Passion in My Eyes, Ice in My Veins

Chapter 17

“Damn. She sure can eat,” Zacky eyed me as I took a bite of my burger then shoved a few fries into my already stuffed mouth.

I looked up at him with a glare and he quickly looked away. I’m pregnant and hungry. Everyone knows better than to mess with me. My Parents left me alone whenever I was having my mood swings. I started to notice that they didn’t take me out as much as they used to. I guess they were upset over the fact their seventeen year old daughter was pregnant with a tattooed guy. Pathetic, right?

“Slow down, baby. You’ll get sick.” Matt chuckled as I drank half my milk shake in one sip.

“Dumb cravings,” I mumbled as I pushed it aside and stared at my empty plate.

“God damn.” Brian laughed. “You eat more than Jimmy.”

“Well I’m pregnant.” I laughed and flinged a packed of salt at him. “Deal with it.”

I’ve gotten a lot closer to the guys, and I was really happy about it. Matt and them were always there for me whenever my parents left me alone at home. They’d always take me out to the diner, or they’d come over with some movies and of course food. My rule is, no food, no can do.

“Thanks.” I smiled at Matt and pecked his lips as he paid for my lunch. Well, it was more like a feast.

“Anything for you.” He grinned and rubbed my belly.

By the way, I’m five months pregnant and pretty big. You could obviously tell I was pregnant. And sad enough, I had all the signs of pregnancy. I go from nice to bitch in point five seconds. The guys thought it was funny. Matt just prayed to god I didn’t beat their asses. It was tempting I had to admit.

We all walked out of the diner, into the hot sun. I groaned and wiped the sweat off my forehead. “So when are you guys leaving again?” I asked as I looked at the very tip toes of my feet, since that was all I could see.

“In a week.” Matt sighed, staring straight ahead as he squinted. “But we only have a few more shows.”

They’ve been home for half a month. The band they were touring with, Eighteen Visions, gave them time off. They knew about Matt’s situation with me being pregnant and all. They didn’t mind.

I took Matt’s hand as we walked towards the beach. “I’ll meet up with you guys later,” he told the guys as they started to distance themselves from us. They know that when Matt and I are on the beach, it’s alone time.

“Just remember, you can’t have sex after being five months pregnant.” Jimmy laughed as he walked backwards, facing us.

“Fuck you,” I said loud enough and flipped him off.

“Sorry baby.” He shook his head. “I don’t dig pregnant chicks.”

I rolled my eyes and laughed as Matt sat down in the sand. I sat down in his lap and kissed his nose smiling. “You look very beautiful.” Matt grinned.

I blushed a little. “Why thank you.” Gah, what do I say to that?

“My parent’s said they’ll pay for an apartment,” Matt said as he ran his fingers through my hair, staring out into the ocean.

“Really?” I asked excitedly.

As if moving into an apartment with Matt wasn’t enough, his parents were paying for our rent. They were actually excited about me being pregnant. At first they were a little disappointed. But they knew that Matt and I would never leave each other. They congratulated me and invited me over for dinner often. I felt bad since I practically ate everything.

“Yeah.” He nodded and kissed me. “We should start looking around.”

“Maybe we should do that when you get back. That way we’ll have more time.” I shrugged.

“Sounds good.” He smiled and kissed me again then rest his cheek against my shoulder. “So how are things with your parents?”

Way to ruin my mood, Matthew. “Eh.” I shrugged, not wanting to go into detail.

He sighed quietly, obviously knowing that I didn’t want to talk about it. He knew how messed up everything was. I wish my parents could take me being pregnant as well as Matt’s. Guess you can’t always get what you want.

“Elizabeth or James,” I said quietly as I looked out at the sunset.

“What?” Matt asked confused, looking at me.

I looked down at him after thinking some things through. “If it’s a girl, Elizabeth. If it’s a boy, James.” I smiled.

He grinned his heart-stopping smile and kissed me as he put his hand on my cheek. “I like it.”

“Eliza for short, though.” I laughed a little.

“Elizabeth Sanders. James Sanders,” Matt said aloud as he thought about it. “It has a ring to it.

I blushed a little thinking about my name with his last name. Leslie Sanders. Will he ever propose? I mean, does he feel obligated to since I’m pregnant? Or was he going to wait to do it when he originally planned to? Did he even want to propose? Why am I even thinking about this? I shouldn’t be.

Matt noticed my cheeks and the tips of my ears go red. “What?” He laughed looking at me.

“Nothing.” I blushed. “It’s stupid.” Actually, it wasn’t. I was just so afraid to tell him I wanted to be engaged.

“Tell me.” He kissed me.

Okay, I was done for. I was too weak to argue. “What do you think about Leslie Sanders?” I asked quietly, not able to look him in the eye.

His arms tightened around me, so I looked up. He was smiling from ear to ear. “That sounds absolutely perfect.” He kissed me, pressing his lips firmly against mine.

We both pulled away. Of course it took me a minute to remember how to breathe. God he was so good at that.

I blushed even more, if it was possible and looked down at our laced fingers. “When?” I asked quietly. He knew what I meant.

“Soon.” He whispered in my ear. “When the time is right.”

I nodded, agreeing to what he said. Right now might not be the perfect time. “Soon.” He promised again. I couldn’t help but grin.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hm. Does that mean anything?
Comment or no more updates!