Tell Me a Fairytale

When Lucinda's mother dies, her life is completely changed. She moves into a foster home and lives with possibly more people than she's ever known.

There, she meets Vanessa, who with her Wiccan religion, brings something interesting to Lucinda's life. She's had it rough for the last sixteen years of her mere existence, and Lucinda can see better than anyone that Vanessa should have lived another life entirely. Despite her dramatic tendencies, Vanessa soon becomes the girl of Lucinda's dreams.

...Probably.

Soon after falling head-over-heels for Vanessa, Lucinda meets Spencer at the county fair. He has a scary amount of things in common with her, including the recent death of his own mother. Spencer makes Lucinda feel better than she's felt since her mother was alive. He seems too good to be true.

And perhaps he is. How can Lucinda completely dispose of what she and Vanessa have together for what may be no more than an intriguing mirage? ...Even if Vanessa might be spiralling into the fiery pits of hell and taking Lucinda down with her.

It doesn't have a real title yet, and it may never have a plot. I honestly don't where I'm going with this one.

Background image credit:
Photography: me.
Model: my sister.
  1. A Funeral
    Lucinda is uncomfortable meeting new people, especially when dealing with her tragic loss, and some of her less-than-friendly roommates make things even harder.
  2. Bright Blue Eyes
    Vanessa tells Lucinda the tale of her painful past.
  3. Book of Shadows
    As if Vanessa wasn't strange enough already, Lucinda learns of her religious beliefs and is drawn into the world of magic.
  4. A Stranger
    Lucinda gets on the Ferris wheel with a complete stranger, but it's like she could have known him all her life...
  5. Scared of Heights
    Spencer and Lucinda find out just how much they have in common.
  6. Never Leave
    Vanessa and Lucinda discuss the happenings of the night, and their relationship.
  7. No Worries
    Lucinda hears from Spencer again.
  8. Her Disguise
  9. Control Freak
  10. Lesbians
    Lucinda and Vanessa meet Ryan, and Vanessa, in her improved mood, reveals Lucinda's secret to the previously unaware Spencer.
  11. The Truth
    Spencer and Lucinda are left alone with nothing but fresh tension between them.