Status: I'm sorry, guys. I'm so busy with uni coursework and I have major writer's block. I promise you I'll finish this, and I assure you the sequel's actually partly written! <3

I Left The Lights On So You Stumble In Devotion

My Heart Keeps Beating Like A Hammer

Image

Evgeni had often said that nothing feels better than scoring the winning goal, having your teammates yell with you in the loudest, obnoxious, yet most victorious ways while they crash against your body on the boards. Nothing, that is, unless you count the way Evgeni’s heart begins to pound in his chest when his captain decides to congratulate him after the game.

Much the same like the team’s idea of celebrating on the ice, Evgeni found himself pinned against a wall with Sidney; an occasional laugh escaped Sidney’s lips if he rubbed against Evgeni the right way, making him moan in a low, rough voice. Even Evgeni’s moans sounded accented in thick Russian.

“I can’t even explain to you in words that you’d understand how amazing you were tonight.” laughed Sidney quietly, his hands roaming around Evgeni’s body.

Evgeni didn’t seem to mind his lack of control around Sidney, mainly because he knew how important it was to Sidney to have everything in his own power. He was more comfortable now since Sidney knew what was allowed and what wasn’t allowed. Evgeni only minded things when Sidney would bring them up and talk about them, causing a tightening in Evgeni’s chest when he’d say things like ‘gay’ and ‘cock’ and ‘boyfriend’.

“Thank you.” said Evgeni slowly, smiling as Sidney crept to his tiptoes in order to kiss his lips.

Sidney’s lips were very appealing to Evgeni. They were very smooth and rounded, a pretty pink color most of the time. They put Evgeni’s lips to shame with their softness, often making Evgeni feel bad for Sidney having to kiss his roughly chewed lips. But Sidney didn’t mind, his tongue grazed over Evgeni’s lips without the slightest hesitation due to whether they were soft or rough. Evgeni wondered if Sidney even noticed these things at all, or if it was just Evgeni being too observant. It was easy to live in your head when it was the only place you could understand what was going on.

“I think everybody’s gone now.” said Sidney, peering around the wall to look down the long stretch where their dressing room was. “We could probably go back.”

“Okay.”

Evgeni followed behind Sidney as he waddled to the dressing room, still wearing all of their gear. He wondered to himself how suspicious it made it look that neither of them had went to the dressing room after the game, but then realized he was being overcome with distinct paranoia.

“That was intense.” said Sidney, hauling off his under armour shirt.

Evgeni peered over, seeing Sidney shirtless and his eyes darted back to the floor. He watched as Evgeni shifted uncomfortably on the bench, undressing with his eyes glued to the floor. He laughed lowly to himself, continuing to undress until he was only left in his shorts. He stood up, walking over to stand closer to Evgeni.

“Hey Geno,” Evgeni looked up, face to face with Sidney’s crotch. “I’ve got a question.”

Evgeni’s eyes couldn’t hold a still position, shifting from the floor to Sidney’s face to the wall next to him.

“Okay?” Evgeni threw his last piece of gear into his bag, leaning back against the wall. “What is it?”

Sidney grinned, pacing back and forth in front of Evgeni, “Do you think I’m attractive?”

Evgeni raised his eyebrows, a tinge of red rushing to his cheeks before he shrugged his shoulders at Sidney.

“Come on, Geno.” Sidney struck a pose, stifling his laughter. “Not at all?”

The truth was, Evgeni often had to stop himself from staring at Sidney, whether it was on the ice, in the dressing room or if they met somewhere. The way Evgeni looked at Sidney’s body scared him, seeing how he’d never realized how he admired Sidney until they’d kissed. Sidney’s body was beautiful.

“Someday, I learn to speak good English,” said Evgeni slowly, “and I will say in detail.”

* * *

As Sidney crawled over him, pinning him to his own couch, Evgeni realized that for ‘movie night’ they hadn’t watched any movies at all. Sidney’s mouth grazed over Evgeni’s collarbone, gnawing lightly on it until Evgeni moaned. Evgeni hated moaning in front of Sidney, it made him feel weak and vulnerable, but it seemed to be Sidney’s favourite part.

Evgeni hadn’t noticed until he realized his arms lay dead at his sides that he paid no attention to Sidney at all besides moaning and kissing him back occasionally. He frowned as Sidney continued to kiss his jaw line, moving his arms up to hug Sidney in closer to him. Sidney’s muscles tensed up a little, maybe Sidney was surprised with the reaction Malkin was giving him, and he kissed more eagerly while he moved his thighs to straddle Evgeni.

Midway through continuing to kiss Evgeni’s neck again, Sidney propped himself up with his arm on the couch trying his best to remove his t-shirt from his body. Evgeni felt himself move uncomfortably beneath Sidney, but he was trapped under his body. His blood was beginning to boil with every glance he took at Sidney’s bare, muscled body. Sidney’s eyes stared into Evgeni’s, his smile turning into more of a grin as his hands reached behind Evgeni’s back in an attempt to get him up enough to be able to take off his shirt as well.

For a second, Evgeni felt as though he was going to push Sidney off of him and go rush to his bathroom for a cold shower. Everything about the situation screamed ‘wrong’ to Evgeni, yet he could feel that he wanted it. Every touch, laugh, moan and smile from Sidney felt like ecstasy, and Evgeni wasn’t sure if he was in control enough of himself in order to stop it. Therefore, he gave in to Sidney, raising his arms and allowing Sidney to haul off his shirt.

This turned out to be a good idea, the feeling of Sidney’s bare body rubbing against his own amplified everything by at least ten. Evgeni could feel himself beginning to grow hard with every kiss Sidney planted down his chest, becoming seemingly more comfortable as time passed.

“Is this okay?” asked Sidney, moving his hand down to the growing bulge in Evgeni’s jeans.

Evgeni jumped up a little, propping himself up against the couch on his elbows. He had no idea what to say. He could barely hear himself think, his heart felt like it was beating in his ears. It wasn’t like Evgeni had never been touched there before, but the idea that it was Sidney Crosby was shocking and new. It didn’t help that Evgeni had never wanted something from anyone as much as he wanted anything from Crosby.

“A little.” responded Evgeni, his head tilting back as Sidney began to move his hand against the bulge.

Evgeni couldn’t see Sidney’s face, but he felt assured that Sidney had a bright, cocky grin on his face for causing Evgeni to give in to him. Evgeni didn’t understand why Sidney always had to dominate over him, but it definitely felt like it was paying off to be his bitch.

Sidney’s mouth dug into Evgeni’s collarbone again and Evgeni realized once more that he lay motionless underneath Sidney. He gripped Sidney’s thighs with his hands, leaning upwards to graze his tongue across Sidney’s lips.

“I think you’re afraid of me.” whispered Sidney, grinning into Evgeni’s neck while he gave one more quick kiss and leaned back off of Evgeni.

Evgeni sat up and eyed Sidney confusedly, trying his best to fidget around with his legs to make his crotch look less noticeable.

“Why you stop?”

“Well, uh- I’m getting a little too hot, Geno.” laughed Sidney, reaching over by Evgeni to get his shirt. “I thought you were all about taking it slow?”

Evgeni blushed, slowly nodding his head and while turning back to face the television. Sidney looked over, still laughing at Evgeni while he continued to blush. He hauled Evgeni closer to him, putting his arm around his shoulders. Evgeni suddenly felt more comfortable than ever around Sidney, grinning away from him as he lay his head on his chest.