The Adventures of Super Gabe!

Date Night!

"Victoria is my nieghbor! Ryland can you believe that!!"
"No, I can't." Ryland grumbled
"Awh, what's wrong sour face?" Gabe questioned
"It's...nothing." Ryland said heading to the door "I"ll...I'll se you later Gabe."

Gabe shook he's head to rid he's thoughts of Ryland.
He quickly walked to he's phone and dialed Vicky-T's number.
"Hello?" She rang into the phone.
"Vicky, I was wondering if later tonight you would want to have dinner.As like a house warming thing, I mean."
"Oh, sure Gabe! That sounds fun.Wait...I don't have any food yet." She said biting her lip, a bad habit of her's.
"That's fine, we could go out if you want." Gabe mentally slaped himself as the last words fell from he's lips.
"Oh, good! There's a new french resturant called, Apollo Creed, that I wanted to try."
"Alright, I'll come over at seven and we can leave." Gabe told Victoria goodbye and hung up.

As soon a possible Gabe was talking to Ryland.
"Ry! We're going out tonight and I nervous dude!" Gabe said to Ryland
"We are?" Ryland said confused.
"No! Me and Vicky!" Gabe said frusted with Ryland.
"Oh.."
"What's your problem? Why do you always act like you hate her?"
"I do not hate her!" Ryland definded
"Then what's wrong?"
"I...like- nevermind Gabe, I gotta go.Bye." And with that Ryland hung up.

'He sure does act funny sometimes..' Gabe thought to himself as he continued to get ready for he's date.

When he was sure he's hair looked perfect Gabe checked the clock: 6:56.
He decided that it was time to go get Vicky and so he left.
When she answered the door she was wearing a black mini dress and her hair was pulled up in a neat bun.
"Wow..you look..b-beatiful." Gabe studdered out.
"Thanks, you look pretty handsome yourself."

Once they got to the resturant Gabe had releaxed.
He could take about the craizest things with Vicky.
As their food arrived (vegen friendly for Gabe, of course.) shouts for help could be heard from outside the resturant.
"Oh no..." Gabe groaned.
"It's okay.You gotta do what ya gotta do." Vicky said touching Gabe's hand.
With another small sigh Gabe left to go fight whatever Evil was in the city this time.
♠ ♠ ♠
I feel like the chapters are getting suckier and suckier.
:[