Apples That Fall A Little Too Close To The Tree

Unbelivable.

Alice R. Cyrus

I looked at him for a moment ,deciding whenever or not to accept his apology, he kept staring at me. I sighed and opened the door, I quickly got out and glanced at him, he looked sorry enough.

"I accept your apology, "I sighed walking away.

I couldn't be anywhere near him at the moment, I felt that I needed some space for the time being.

"Alice?"

"Leave me alone, Autumn I'm not in the mood--"

"Did he..?"

"Yes, he apologized but that doesn't mean I want to be near him at the moment, what he say hurt all right, and right now I want to be left alone," I walked away.

Decided that taking a walk would do me some good, as I walked a I gawked around, staring at the animals around me.

I can't wait to go home, to stay away from them and my annoying sister.

******

During the car drive back home, I thought a lot about Lorcan, he was so mean, but he seemed so nice.

"Alice?"

"Yeah mom?"

"Are you sure you're ok?"

I shrugged and grabbed my Ipod and turned it on, blasting music from the speakers, I hummed until I couldn't hear anything but hte music and my thoughts.

When we did get home I noticed them standing in the door way, well more like my mom's friend and her husband and two kids.

"Come on in," my mom invited them in.

I of course ran into my room and locked my self in, I don't care if he was sorry my feelings were still hurt.

There was a knock on my door.

"Who is it?"

"Me!"

I rolled my eyes and shut my eyes ignoring the voice, maybe it would go away soon.
♠ ♠ ♠
<33