Until the End of Everything

Chapter 6

I groaned, feeling whatever it was next to me move. I lifted my head from the pillow and slowly opened my eyes. I saw Mikey tossing and turning with his eyes squeezed painfully shut. “Mikey.” I tried to wake him up, but my voice was so groggy.

I sat up, not caring that I was naked and put my hands on his chest. “Mikey,” I said again, shaking him a little.

With a gasp, Mikey opened his eyes. “Oh.” He blushed. “Hi.”

“Did you have a nightmare?” I asked confused.

“Yeah.” He sighed and sat up, running his fingers through his hair. “I keep having the same one.”

“I’m sorry.” I frowned and kissed him.

“It’s alright.” He shrugged and rubbed my back. “Did you sleep well at least?”

“Mhm.” I smiled and kissed him again.

“Good,” he said against my lips and kissed me back.

“I WILL!” A voice yelled as the door to the room opened.

Mikey and I quickly pulled apart and saw Gerard walk in. “Jesus Christ!” He yelled. “Do you two always have to be naked every time I come in the fucking room?!”

“Maybe you should knock!” Mikey hollered.

“It’s my fucking room, too! I don’t need to!”

“You do when you know someone else is with me!” Mikey retorted.

“Whatever.” Gerard rolled his eyes then walked out, slamming the door after him.

“God! What the fuck is his problem?!” I yelled angrily and got up as I gathered my clothes.

Mikey sighed. “Natalie, don’t leave cause of him.” He sounded sad.

“I’m not leaving.” I pulled on my underwear and my bra. “You just never know when that jackass will walk right back in.”

He sighed and pulled me back down in his arms once I was fully dressed. “I’m sorry.” I sighed and kissed him. “He’s just making me mad lately.”

“I noticed.” He kissed me. “And I’m sorry about him.”

“Do you want to go somewhere?” I asked quietly after a while.

“Sure.” He laughed. “Where?”

“Somewhere.” I shrugged and kissed his neck.

“Well we kind of need a destination if we’re going somewhere.” He laughed.

“Well lets just go on a road trip.” I smirked.

“What?” Mikey gulped.

“Come on.” I smiled and sat up in his lap. “It’ll just be me and you. Without your dumb brother and anyone to bother us.” I kissed him smiling.

I felt his lips curl into a smile. “You’re serious about this?”

“Of course I am.” I smiled. “I want to get away from here. And I want to be alone with you.”

“Well I don’t think my Mom will let me.” He laughed hesitantly.

“Mikey.” I laughed and rolled my eyes.

“What?!” He asked, his voice cracking.

“You don’t tell your Mom we’re going on a road trip!” I pushed his chest.

“What?! Why?! I’ll get in trouble!”

“Do you think she’ll let you go anywhere with me when she has no idea where we will be at any given time?” I look at him like he was dumb.

“Well, no.” He laughed.

“Exactly. So we’ll sneak out.” I smirked.

“Natalie, I don’t know about this..” Mikey rubbed the back of his neck.

“Come on, Mikey.” I smirked and kissed his lips with seduction behind it. “Don’t you want to be alone for a week?” I climbed on him as he slowly laid down on the bed on his back.

“Yes, I do.” He nodded as I kissed him. “But I don’t want to get into a bunch of trouble with my Mom.”

“Live on the edge, baby.” I smirked and ran my hand down his chest, trying to get him to agree.

“Okay.” He gulped. “I’ll go.”

“good.” I kissed him happily then sat up.

He laughed and grabbed his boxers. “When do you want to go on this little road trip?”

“Tonight?” I asked hopefully as I stood up.

“Natalie..” He laughed.

“Please?!” I begged.

“Okay. Okay.” He laughed. “We’ll go tonight.”

“I promise, if I get you in trouble, I’ll say it was my fault.”

“Well it is your fault, after all.” Mikey laughed.

“Yeah, yeah. I know.” I laughed and kissed him.

He laughed against my lips and put his hand on my cheek. “So I’ll see you later tonight.”

“Mhm.” I smiled and pulled on my jacket then walked to the door. “I love you.”

“I love you too. Bye baby.” He waved and smiled as I walked out of the room.

I stopped when I saw Gerard leaning against the wall with his arms crossed. Did he hear what Mikey and I had planned?

I gulped as I passed him, hoping he didn’t. I wanted to get Mikey out of here so I could try to help him with his drinking problem. I wanted him to get out of the habit. I just thought that taking him away from the source would help him quit. I hope it was a good idea.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment or no updates