I Dreamt of You Last Night...

The Secret Begins

'Touch me, Frank. I know you want to.' Gerard breathed. 'No! Get off me! We can't do this.' Frank squirmed underneath him, trying to free himself. Gerard was straddling him with Frank's hands pinned above his head. Gerard leaned down and bit Frank's neck softly. He instantly gave in and let a soft moan escape his lips. 'Gerard...please.' He whimpered. 'W-we really shouldn't be doing this.' He smirked at the younger man beneath him before biting his neck again.

Frank sat up in his bunk, a light gasp escaping his trembling lips. 'Fuck,' he thought, 'another dream.' He looked at the bunk across from his, staring at the cause of his dreams, the same dreams he's been having for almost two weeks. Gerard stirred softly in his sleep before completely waking up. "Why are you up, Frank?" he asked groggily. Frank shrugged. "Bad dream." he mumbled. "Oh. You've been having a lot of bad dreams lately. Are you okay?" "Yeah, I'm fine. Don't worry about me, Gee." "Alright. Try and go back to sleep, we have a show tomorrow." Frank nodded and laid down, watching Gerard as he fell asleep. He shifted so he was on his back, staring at the ceiling. 'There's no way I'm going back to sleep.' he thought to himself.

"You look really tired. Maybe you should lie down." Mikey said. "No, I'm okay. Besides, you need me for the show." Frank said, giving him the most reassuring smile he could. "Whatever you say..." Bob patted him on the back. "'Sup, Bobby?" Frank said. "I swear, if you keep calling me that I will punch your face in." "You wouldn't hurt me, your bestest friend in the world, would ya?" "If you're lucky." "Ouch, Bobby. That hurt right here." He pointed to his heart. Bob rolled his eyes. "Ten minutes, you guys." one of the crew workers shouted. "Where's Gerard and Ray?" Frank asked. "Gerard's still doing his make-up and Ray's trying to fix his hair." Frank rolled his eyes. "I'll go get 'em." he said before walking into the dressing room. He stood behind Ray and laughed. "What' so funny, Iero?" "You're not gonna be able to do anything with your hair. Just give up." "I agree." Gerard said. "Frankie, babe, will you do me a favor?" he asked. "Sure. Anything for my Gerard." "Help me with my eyeliner." "Okay." He stood in front of him and took the eyeliner from his hands. "Stay still." Frank ordered, ignoring the butterflies coursing through his stomach. He traced each of his eyes gently, wiping away any smudges or mistakes. "There." he said, admiring the beauty of the man before him. Gerard looked in the mirror. "You did pretty good." "Thanks. Now, we gotta get going before the show starts without us." He grabbed his, once again ignoring his butterflies, and led him backstage.