I Dreamt of You Last Night...

A Lover I Don't Have to Love

'Frank, why won't you kiss me?' Gerard asked, pressing his hips against Frank's. He bit his neck gently. They were against the wall of the bus, Gerard's hands pushing at Frank's shoulders to keep him where he was. 'I'm with Mikey now.' 'But you don't love him, not like you love me.' Those words sent chills down his spine. 'I really care about him.' 'But you don't love him.' Gerard roughly attached his lips to Frank's, not waiting for his mouth to open. His tongue pushed past his lips and somehow his teeth. Frank gave in and let a small moan escape his lips, making Gerard smirk. His lips attached to his collarbone again. 'You love me, don't you?'

He sat up on his bunk, wiping the sweat off his forehead. Mikey's arm was wrapped tightly around his waist as he still slept. "Frank?" Gerard asked from his bunk. "Did you have another dream?" All he could do was nod. "I really think you should talk to someone about the dreams you're having." "I already told you, it's not a big deal. I'll get over it." Mikey stirred in his sleep. "Why are you up, babe?" he asked groggily. "I had a bad dream. I'm okay, though." "Okay. Go back to sleep then." Frank nodded and laid back down. Mikey nuzzled his head in the crook of his neck. "Love ya, Frankie." he mumbled into his skin. "I-I love you too." He looked over at Gerard who was sleeping again. "I really do love you." he mumbled before he fell back asleep.