I Dreamt of You Last Night...

I'm Going to Hell

Frank let a girlish giggle escape his lips. "Stop, Mikey. Not here." "Why not?" "Gerard, he's-" Mikey removed his lips from his neck and gave him a confused face. "Nevermind." Frank mumbled. "No. Tell me what you were gonna say." Frank pushed Mikey off of him and got up from his bunk. "I don't wanna talk about it." "What's with you? Everytime we start fooling around there's something wrong." "I'm not sure." "Bull shit. Do you even wanna make love to me?" "I-" "If you don't tell me now. We can stop right here." "I do, really." "Then why won't you let me touch you?" Frank walked off the bus, tears forming in his eyes. "Frank?" He turned to see Gerard standing in the doorway. 'Oh great.' he thought. 'Just who I need to see right now.' "I heard you and Mikey arguing. Is everything alright?" He nodded before a tear ran down his cheek. "No." he choked out, sobbing into his hands. Gerard walked up to him and put his arm around his shoulder. "You guys'll be fine. It wasn't a big fight." "You dont understand!" "Then tell me." "I-I can't." "Look at me, Frank." He set his hands down and looked Gerard in the eye. "I heard you say my name. The fight was about me, wasn't it?" "Of course not." "Then why'd you say my name?" "Mikey was....but I didn't...and I was gonna tell him...." "Tell him what?" "That I couldn't do it because...you ...I.." "Just say it." "I can't!" He ran back into the bus. "What's going on?" Ray asked. "Nothing." He walked to the back of the bus and laid next to Mikey on his bunk. "Mikey? Are you awake?" "Yeah." He turned around to face him. "I'm sorry." Frank said. "Me too. I didn't mean to pressure you. It'll happen whenever you're ready." "I'm ready." "Really?" "Yeah." Frank rolled onto his back. Mikey climbed over him with a smile on his face. "I love you." he said. "I love you too." Mikey leaned down and kissed him. Their tongues immediately met. He trailed his lips down to his neck, pulling off Frank's shirt. "Fuck me, Mikey." he whispered in his ear.

"God!" Ray said the next morning. "Could you two be any louder?" Frank blushed and looked down. "Sorry." he mumbled. He sat next to Bob at the table. Mikey came in the room and kissed Frank's cheek before making his coffee. "Where's Gerard?" he asked. Bob shot Ray a concerned glance. "What?" "We're really sorry, Mikey." Bob said. "Where's my brother?!" "He's in the back room. Drunk." "What?! Why was he drinking?" "I'm not sure. After you two got done, he grabbed the bottle of vodka and went back there." "Oh my god." Frank gasped.