I Dreamt of You Last Night...

What He Doesn't Know......

Frank sighed heavily and stomped out his ciggarette. He looked up at the dark sky filled with stars. He sighed again and went back on the bus. "Hey, Frank?" Ray said from the couch. Frank turned to look at him. "Me and the guys are gonna go out for drinks. Wanna come?" Frank shook his head as two slender arms wrapped around his waist from behind. "You okay?" Mikey asked with his head on Frank's shoulder. "Just tired." Frank lied. "I can stay here with you." "No. I'll be fine." "Are you sure?" "Yeah." He pecked Frank's cheek and Frank walked to his bunk. He laid down with yet another sigh. 'I can't do this. I can't fucking do this.' he thought to himself. 'This is too hard. He'll hate me forever. What would happen to the band?' He heard footsteps in the darkness, and they were approaching his bunk. He turned on his side and closed his eyes, hoping whoever it was would just go away.He felt the bed shift on one side, meaning someone was laying next to him. An arm wrapped around his waist. 'Wait.' he thought, 'That's not Mikey.' He kept still as the hand travelled up his chest and then back down to his stomach. He turned his head quickly. "Gee, what are you-" He was cut off by lips meeting lips. Gerard pushed Frank so he was on his back and straddled his waist. Frank pulled back quickly. "I still haven't talked to Mikey." he said breathlessly. "I don't fucking care. Just fuck me." He pressed his lips hungrily to Frank's, pushing his tongue past the slightly swollen lips. Frank grabbed Gerard's hair as their lips moved together. They seperated only so Frank's shirt could be removed. Gerard trailed his lips to Frank's neck after his own shirt was removed. His hand traced the tattoo on his side delicately. Frank moaned lightly at the contact and gripped Gerard's shoulders. Jeans and boxers were shed in what seemed like seconds to the two men lusting after each other. Gerard captured Frank's lips in a burning kiss as he entered him. Frank whimpered and closed his eyes. Gerard leaned into his ear. "Don't worry, babe. I'll make it so much better." he whispered as his hips started to move against Frank's. Frank's lips parted slightly to let a single, shaky moan escape. "Better?" Gerard panted. Frank could only moan as a response. His hands clumsily grabbed Gerard's hair as another moan passed his lips. Gerard changed the angle of his thrusts slightly and Frank threw his head back. "Oh fuck!" he shouted. Gerard smirked and sped up his thrusts. Frank wrapped his legs tightly around Gerard's waist so they could be as close as possible. He scratched Gerard's back and shoulders with blunt nails. Gerard moaned with him as they both neared the edge. With one more thrust and a violent shudder, Gerard fell onto Frank's chest. "I can't believe we just did that." Frank said breathlessly. Gerard chuckled lightly. "Believe it." he said. "What about Mikey?" He pecked Frank's forehead and laid by his side. "What he doesn't know won't hurt him."