I'd Like To Order A New Heart Please

Girl's-and Nathan-Night In

"Miley, the Jonas's, and even frikkin Trace!" I hollered, shoveling more ice cream into my mouth.

Jace and myself must have terrified the Food 4 Less employees when we went storming through their store, grabbing any food our hands could get to.

"What should we do?" Jace asked, her mouth full of the spaghetti she just made in our small kitchen.

I sighed and put my spoon down, entering the stage of acceptance where Jace already was, "I dunno. I mean I want to forgive him, but it's hard to accept the fact that he had something that meant so much in his life, and he didn't want to share it with me…."

"I understand what you mean….but I think that they didn't tell us because they didn't want us to think any different of them…." Jace said, turning into the wise, little fortune cookie that only pops out in situations like this, and let me tell you, that’s not often.

I sighed and ran a hand through my hair, "Yeah I get that, but you think that after dating them for almost 4 months they would get it through their heads that we wouldn't do that to them!"

Jace nodded, filling her mouth with noodles again, a crafty way of basically saying, 'I don't know what to say.'

I ran my hands through my hair again, "I guess we just need to talk to them, find out the real answer."

Jace nodded, stuffing her already full mouth with even more noodles.

I was about to snort and make a snide comment about how she looked like a pig, but I didn't get the chance seeing how the door flew open with our best in-the-closet-gay-friend standing in the doorway, a pink box in one hand and a tray of Starbucks drinks in another.

Nathan sat with us, telling us how he saw us storming away and thought it would be a good night for a girls-and Nathan- night in, and he wouldn't take 'no' for an answer.

Distracted by the doughnuts inside of the pink box, I failed to notice that Nathan had a duffel bag with him, stuffed with even more junk food, movies, and his clothes.

It was definitely good to have a gay guy as one of your best friends.

Together the three of us crammed food into our mouths, possibly gaining enough weight to make nutritionists take a double take at the number of our calorie intake, and had a Will Smith movie marathon once deciding that romances were a definite 'are you stupid' no.

Having pushed our beds together and clad in our PJ's, my eyes stayed focused on Will Smith as he went searching for his dog in I Am Legend. Well, they were until I felt the soft plunking of popcorn hitting my nose….and my right eye.

"Yes Jace!?" I snapped, picking up the pieces that hit me and throwing them back at her.

Her mouth dropped, "How dare you defy my body with pieces of blown up corn!?!?!!!" taking a handful of popcorn and throwing it at me, Nathan stuck in between us and in the crossfire.

"Hey…stop," Nathan grunted, his eyes glued to Will's butt.

"Stop….stop…..stop….I'll smother you with my butt Jace!" he finally shouted once we both had turned against Nathan.

Jace raised an eyebrow before throwing a small piece of popcorn, hitting Nathan right in the forehead.

Like it was a dance and he practiced everyday, Nathan easily leaped on top of Jace and planted his butt on her face as promised, his eyes casually drifting back to the TV like he wasn't depriving my other best friend for air.

Jace immediately started to smack any part of Nathan that she could with one hand, the other reaching out for my assistance.

Laughing so hard that I thought my stomach and all of it's disgusting contents were going to pop out, I grabbed Jace's outstretched hand and managed to pull her out from her soon to be death.

Face red and flustered, Jace looked at Nathan with pure hatred, "You know I wouldn't have this great urge to kill you with a whisk if you actually had a butt! I was dying underneath pure bone!" She whined, pulling her low, braided pigtails for dramatic effect.

Nathan's head whipped in her direction, "What did you just say Ms. I-have-no-boobs!!!!?"

Voice so loud that I thought she was going to wake up the whole dorm, Jace shouted, "I said, 'YOU.HAVE.NO.BUTT!"

Nathan jumped up, "BRING IT GIRLFRIEND!!!" his hands motioning her to throw the first punch.

Without warning, Jace ran towards Nathan's body, knocking them down to result in a wrestling match on the floor, right next to me, shaking and crying from so much laughter.

Not rolling out of the way fast enough, I was pulled into the flailing bodies of my two best friends, losing terribly because of my bad attempts to shield my body from the now-swinging pillows.

Joining in on the massive pillow fight, I failed to hear Jace's phone vibrating on her desk, but I did manage to hear my ring tone, " It's really good to hear you saying my name, it sounds so sweet. Coming from the lips of an Angel, hearing those words it makes me weak!"

And that could only be one person calling: Joe.
♠ ♠ ♠
See! All you have to do is ask for me to update faster and I will!
:D

So it's pretty amazing how many comments I've received about this story, and I just wanted to let you all know for the millionth time, "THANK YOU!" I don't know if you guys understand how much it means to me!
<3

-Rawr.Kid.93