Akatsuki

Chapter 2 New realations

"I just wanted to say that I......I....."studdered Itachi.
"Spit it out I dont have all day."snarled Miharu.
"If I can't tell you I'll show you."said Itachi seducingly.
A shriek of screams came from across the hall it was Michiyo.
"THERE'S A GIANT HALF PLANT OREO IN MY ROOM!!!!"screeched Michiyo.
"I guess Michiyo met Zetsu."mumbled Itachi.
"WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!"yelled Michiyo.
"What the hell is going on in here?" asked Miharu.
Michiyo points to the weird plant thing in the corner of the room.
"What the hell is that thing?"asked Miharu.
"WHAT DOES IT LOOK LIKE! IT'S A GIANT OREO!!!"yelled Michiyo.
*sniff*
"IM A HUMAN BEING .... sort of... AND I HAVE FEELINGS JUST LIKE YOU."screamed Zetsu.
".......HAHAHAHAHA OMFG!!!!!! Im going to the bath house now....where is it again?"asked Michiyo.
"Outside. 0_______0."replied Itachi.
"Ya I knew that."replied Michiyo.
"What the hell?GET OUT OF MY ROOM.......0_________0 NOW!!!!!!!!!!"Yelled Michiyo.
Michiyo went down to the bath house and took off her cloak and slipped into the water
Michiyo heard what seemed to sound like a moan (eye twitch) Michiyo swam over were the sound was coming from the other sound of the wooden fence Michiyo peeked through a small crack in the fence Michiyo saw Konad and Pein making out on the other side of the fence suddenly something cool touch Michiyo's leg , Michiyo turned around and saw a blue man staring at her, it was kisame staring right at Michiyo.
0_______0 "OMG!!!!!!
Michiyo grabed her akatsuki cloak and ran back to her room madly blushing leaving Kisame stunned.
****
Later that night,
****
"Im sayin guys you should of seen it her ass was fine..."stated Kisame.
"It's a shame that she ......Kisame was cut off by a fist smashing his face and sending Kisame into the wall.
"Whoa holy shit dude!!!"yelled tobi.
"Hey I remember now I saw Michiyo run into the room and she does have a nice .......Itachi was cut off by a slap across the face by Tobi.
"what I wanted to join it looked like fun ^_^." Tobi pleaded
*Pein walks in*
"Oh hey Pein how's it going why don't we go into the back room I'd like to discuss Important matters with you."asked Miharu.
"I don't think so your staying here Miharu."demanded Itachi.
"Im a big girl I can handle myself and when do you make my decisions I barely know you and your telling me what to do!!!"snarled Miharu.
"I just...."growled Itachi.
"Somebody's jealous!!"Mocked Michiyo.
"IM NOT!!!! MICHIYO IM GOING TO KILL YOU!!!"yelled Itachi.
"You got to catch me to kill me."Laughed Michiyo as she was running down he hall.
"So Pein what about it?"replied Miharu.
"I....I okay "smirked Pein.
Miharu brought Pein upstairs to her room, as Itachi saw them he stopped trying to catch Michiyo, just as the door closed SMACK!!! Itachi was hit by Michiyo and fell backward.
"Itachi I belive Im the winner now ,you owe me money and i want it by tommorrow ok bye bye now."said Michiyo happily skipping down the hall.
"Before I leave you want a klondike bar?"asked Michiyo.
"Im not in the mood for a klondike bar"hissed Itachi.
"What crawled up your but and died" mumbled Michiyo.
"JUST SHUT UP!!!!"shouted Itachi.
"Somebody's Pmsing!!"Laughed Michiyo.
"What ever I Dont care about some stupid girl"growled Itachi.
"You are such a cheese puff."Laughed Michiyo.
"Just leave me alone." Itachi angerly yelled.
"What ever you say CHEESE PUFF!"Laugh Michiyo.
*smirks evily*
"Ya It was always like that in konoha Miharu always being admired, I hated being compared to her all the time untill I met naruto and made myself into a killing machine!!!! hehehe. But I never knew why sasuke had any Interest in her he never even socilized with any girl barely talk to the guys to."sobed Michiyo
"What!? did you say Sasuke is Interested in her???" Itachi looked at Michiyo
"Yep he did but now we are here and there probably come to look for us soon Including sasuke." Michiyo frowned.
Itachi's eyes flared with the color of red rage, hate , and anger filled his eyes at that very moment.
"Michiyo can you help me I want Miharu on my side ..I know I'll make her jealous!! Its bound to work!!! Michiyo you have to help me please!!!!" pleaded Itachi.
"Fine If it's for your sorry ass."
"NO FAIR" cried kisame.
*****
"So let me get this straight Itachi wants to get Miharu jealous so he's using you!"Cried Kisame.
"Exactly fish face! Wait why the hell am I here I'm leaving!"Yelled Michiyo.
"Michiyo catch!"said Itachi.
Itachi threw a klondike bar to Michiyo, Michiyo jumped up and glared at everyone
"MY KLONDIKE!"growled Michiyo.
Sasori popped in and sat down interested where this was going.
"Exactly how are you going to get Miharu jealous and remember she's with the leader right now, what a bother."said sasori.
"Easy pretend that were a couple."said Itachi.
"Yes and No like I said she is with Pein what if he finds out that your trying to take her away from him and he will kill you."stated sasori.
"Hmmmm and what interest is this of yours Sasori!!!Asked Michiyo.
"No reason I just....NEVER MIND why would I have to tell you losers anyways."snarled Sasori.
"Come on you can tell us."said Michiyo.
"Leave me alone Michiyo."Mumbled Sasori.
"Well It can't be because you Love her your just a puppet."teased Michiyo.
"Say anything like that again and I'll kill you and make you into another puppet."mumbled Sasori.
Sasori left the room and everyone was quiet.
"That was weird."spoke Michiyo.
"Anyways what the hell are we supposed to about this?"asked Itachi.
"Ok here's what you'll will do first you need to act couple like, infront of Miharu."suggested Kisame.
Meanwhile Miharu and Pein walking down the hall then Miharu walks in the room with Pein and Tobi blurts out "Itachi and Michiyo are dating!" Pein laughs and holds Miharu closer to him and kisses Miharu on the cheek "Your not the only ones who are dating" Michiyo stands up and leaves to the bath house passing by Miharu. Miharu gives Michiyo an evil look and Michiyo quickly passes by trying to ingnore it.
"Hey um Michiyo I'll join you hold on!"shouts Itachi.
"Hey Miharu you want to go to?"asked Pein.
"No Im tired Im going to my room , Good night Pein."said Miharu.
Miharu went to her room closing the door behind her, and going towards the window were Itachi and Michiyo were. Miharu sighed and went on her bed and looked up at the ceiling. One hour later Miharu heard someone open the door to her room.
"Who the hell is there?"asked Miharu.
"It's me....I just wanted to talk to you."