Stuffed Bunny

Accidental Death?

The sun was just setting and the night sky was taking over. The family of six was already to go and packed up in the van ready to move to the small town, in the middle of nowhere. Mom, Dad , Brother, my two idiot sisters and me myself and I. My only friend now was my stuffed bunny and our favourite family pet puppy Charlie. No Charlie is not my friend anymore, only because my family loves him more........something has to be done about that...

~*****~

"MOM IM GOING TO TAKE CHARLIE FOR A WALK BEFORE WE LEAVE."shouted Kitana.
Kitana looked down at Charlie, his golden collar shined under the moonlight, his silky, soft puppy fur shone as well.
"Ok Charlie time to go for a walk."Kitana walked over and picked up her bunny and held it close in one arm.
"Charlie be a good boy now and come to Kitana." Kitana's tone in her voice changed as her head faced towards the ground, Kitana held out Charlies metallic chain leash. Charlie came closer to Kitana causiously approaching her.
"Good boy."kitana said while slipping the chain leash to his collar, Kitana pulled Charlie to the back of the van and wrapped the metallic chain around the bumper.
"Stay here Charlie and do not make a sound. I dont want to have to come back here again."
Charlie uttered a cry and struggled to be released from the bumber.
"Its ok It will be quick I promise, the more you struggle the more your only hurting yourself. Goodbye Charlie...." Kitana went into the van and buckled herself in.
"Ok everyone's good? Ok off we go."Dad started the car and drove away from our old house. The sound of the bumber rattled furiously.
"what is that sound." asked Dad.
"I dont know but we should hurry before it gets late speed it up dad." urged kitana.
Dad sped up faster making the noise grow louder suddenly the sound stopped and everything was back to normal.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is so hard to write something so harmful Its purely fiction.
Thats it so far there short cause I get bored If I write alot so ya