A Beautiful Lie

Notice.

"What the fuck do you mean, 'you don't want to do it'?" Nathan asks David, giving him his usual attitude.
"I'm not ready." David shrinks with fear and disappointment and mentally slaps himself for not being good enough for Nathan.
"David, it's been two months. How can you not be ready?"
"I don't know. I'm just not ready yet."
"Well at least do something so I don't remember this as a shitty night." Nathan says.

David sniffles loud enough for Nathan to hear. The tears burn at his eyes. What can he do to show Nathan it's not always about sex?

"You're not crying, are you?" Nathan asks.
"I'm sorry, Nate. I let you down again." He hiccups a cry.
"Baby, don't cry." Nathan pulls David into him slowly and soothes him so he doesn't burst out in hysterical cries.
"I'm-I'm s-sorry, Nate." David cries into his shirt. Nathan rubs David back and rocks him slowly, calming him with "shh" and "it's okay, baby".

Nathan sniffles and looks up at Nathan and kisses his chin. Nathan looks down on David and kisses him back. His hands slide down David's back until they reach the hem of his shirt. He grabs the hem and starts pulling up and slides it over David's head, and letting it drop to the floor.

"I love you, Nathan." David says.
"I know." He replies.

Nathan runs his hands down David's bare back and slowly guides him down on the bed. He supports himself on his knees and elbows over David and they start a make-out session. Nathan reaches for David's jeans and tries to undo the button but David stops him.

"I'm sorry, Nathan." David says and pushes his hand away.
"Jesus Christ, David! That's your problem! You don't push yourself to your level! If you don't let someone touch you, you'll never lose your virginity! Are you going to be a virgin forever?" Nathan yells.
"Is this what everything's about, Nathan?" David yells back. "Having sex? Is that all that matters to you?"
"Well not with you since you won't give me anything!"
"How would you like it if I gave you a slap? My hand touching your face! Do you want more? How about I kick you in th balls! You'll be getting some action there, right?"

All David got was a smack in the face.

"Don't you talk to me like that, you son of a bitch! You're my boyfriend, and you're going to do what I tell you!"

He pushed David on the bed and turned around, walking out the door and slamming it behind him. He walked to the front door and slipped his shoes on and left the apartment.

David laid on the bed, crying. He had nobody to talk to, nobody to vent his problems to. He just laid there taking in everything. The fight, the smack, at least he didn't get raped.

David got up and walked to the kitchen, grabbing some ice cream. He didn't bother getting a bowl. He just ate from the bucket on the couch, watching whatever was on at 11 at night. He laid down, his eyes becoming so heavy he couldn't keep them open any longer. He finally fell asleep, letting the ice cream bucket fall to the floor and melt.

Nathan staggered through the door, seeing double David sleeping on the couch.

"What the fuck, David." He slurred his words. "Don't know how to put shit away?" He attempted to grab the ice cream on the floor but fell over on the table. "Fuckin' kid." He slurred to himself and passed out.
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you think? It's my first story I'm writing in a long time so yeah....if it sucks, just lemme know.