A Picture Changed My Life Forever

The Photoshoot

I sat cross-legged on the matted floor. I watched Dad jump around with his huge camera.
"More oomph," he'd constantly say.
In Dad's vocabulary, oomph means emotion. More emotion.
Actaully, I was happy. Dad brought me to the Rolling Stone photoshoot because he knew the band was my all-time favorite: My Chemical Romance.
They were wearing their Black Parade costumes, and they never looked better.
Dad started jumping more violently that he looked ridiculous. I heard the Frank Iero giggle. I looked at him in time to catch the Mikey Way nudge him.
"That's a wrap. Good job, everybody," Dad said, clapping his hands for attention. I stood up and straighted my black jeans and my red blouse which I wore on top of my black and white striped long sleved shirt.
At this point, the boys seperated: Bob, Mikey and Ray went over to the donut table in the far corner and Frank and Gerard were walking my way.
Ah, I could've fainted.
Frank carried me on his back and ran around. We were both laughing hard.
"FRANK!" I screamed. "I'm not three!"
He put me down and panted. "Why? Is it so bad to give my newly discovered third cousin a piggy-back ride?" He pouted.
.... Did I mention Frank and I are newly discovered third cousins?
Well, we are.
I stood up (Frank put me down on my freaking butt) and straightened my clotehs again. In case you haven't guessed now, I'm a neat freak. Sometimes it annoys me since my room always looks like a hurricane hit it and I can't do anything about it.
After straightening my clothes, Gerard picked me up and threw me on his back. Like Frank, he ran around except with more enthusiasm. Frank was in hysterics, I swear I thought he would explode. I threw my arms around Gerard's neck; clining on for dear life, but careful not to choke him.
He finally---finally---put me down and he broke down laughing along with Frank. I was giggling uncontrollably, too. I straighted my clothes again and looked at the mirror.
I wonder what I did to deserve to meet My Chemical Romance.