A Picture Changed My Life Forever

Flying

"We're in the air already, Sammy," Frank said as he poked me with his finger. He was the only one out of MCR who could call me that. In fact, he was the only one in the world who could call me that. It made me feel as if I had some special connection to him.
And all I called him was Frankie. How common.
I'd been nervous about the plane ride. That was my first plane ride ever and it was with My Chemical Romance. Like Ray, I also have the fear of flying and the worst part, for me at least, was the take-off. I was actually holding his hand, and the grip only got tighter every second.
I took deep breaths and opened my eyes a slit. I saw Mikey's face directly in front of mine and he kinda had that whole Count Olaf look on his face. One of his eye brows were arched and his head was angled in a way that you could only see his eye.
"Aughaughyaf!" I yelled. Mikes started laughing wildly and the flight stewardess flashed him a warning look. The stewardess then caught sight of Frank and Gee and she pasted a very, very fake smile on her face and twirled her hair in her fingers.
Gee raised his eye brows and Frank looked away from the girl and had a disgusted face on.
"Looks like some one's got a crush on Frankie and Gee," I teased.
Bob raised his head from the seat in front of us and looked at Gee. He smirked and said, "I thought you said you're not that young so you don't get turned on."
Gee looked at the stewardess and made sure she was looking away. He abruptly got up from his seat and pretended to strangle Bob. Ray poked his head in between the Gee-versus-Bob thing and seperated the boys.
It might help if I told you the seat arrangement now.
We were in the right side of the plane. My Chemical Romance and I occupied two rows. I'll save you from doing the math, so each row had three seats each.
Ray, Mikey and Bob took the first row and Gee, Frank and I were in the row behind them. I was between both the boys. And obviously, Ray, Mr. M. Way and Bobbert enjoyed kneeling on their chairs, facing back and shoving their faces on ours.
Yeah, our place was pretty chaotic.

Hours passed by and the plane slowly descended without warning. Frankie was apparently asleep and leaning on my shoulder. I woke up when I felt the descending feeling. Gee had stayed up watching the movie. "Gee? Are we falling?" I asked, the tension inside me building up.
Gee took my hand and patted it. Usually, this would've made me blush, but under circumstances like this---when I want to find out if we're about to die or not---it seemed perfectly normal. "You sure are a heavy sleeper. The pilot announced that we're about to land in the airport in Newark. I can't beleive you woke up to the feeling of descending, and not the loud crack announcement." He giggled.
"Thank God. I thought we were falling. I survived a whole plane ride." I grinned to myself.
Frank got up from my shoulder. I felt some relief to have the wieght off it. He grinned really wide. "I saw you two holding hands! Gee and Sammy sitting on a tree, K-I-S----"
Crap! I thought he was sleeping!
I looked at him and blinked, wondering why he stopped at K-I-S. When I looked at the direction he was looking at, I noticed that there was reason to stop. The same flight stewardess was there, looking at him with the same eyes. She's checking him out, I thought.
I giggled.
"May I help you?" Frank asked.
She licked her lips and smiled. Gee looked at the girl too and looked at me. He had a blank look on his face. If anything, I'd say that the look on face was utter disgust. It's just that... that man's too polite to flash a disgusted look because of a girl when the girl's right there.
I looked and him and smirked. He squeezed harder at my hand and he laughed too. That caught the flight stewardess' attention. She noticed Gee was holding my hand and was apparently turned off.
She huffed, turned on her heel and left.
Frank merely laughed at the girl's pathetic attempt to ask for his phone number, or so I thought, when I felt a sort-of bumpy feeling, I thought that the plane was really... falling... and that we already landed on some rocky place.
I gave such a start and squeezed oh-so-tightly at Frankie and Gerard's hands that I know I saw them wince. I frantically looked out the window but couldn't get a clear view from all the mist.
Frankie laughed and so did Gee. "We've landed," Gee told me. "Welcome to Jersey!" He lightly kicked the chair in front of him which woke a snoring Ray up. "We're in NJ already, Toro."
Ray woke Bob up, who screamed in surprise, which startled Mikey. Frankie started giggling.

As we stepped out of the plane, I took in my first breath of Jersey air. The band looked ecstatic for being back in their homeland, except Bob.... who.... just looked.... happy that his freinds were happy. I was ecstatic for the fact that I was somewhere away from the preps in school, and was here with My Chemical Romance.
Life couldn't get any better.