A Picture Changed My Life Forever

Some Phonecalls

{{NOTE: After looing at Wikipedia, I found out that Brian really is the manager's name. O: I guessed correctly. =]}}

- - STILL GEE'S P.O.V - -
"You guys do know that we have to tell Frank's mom and Brian, right?" I said.
We positioned ourselves at the floor beside Frank's room door. We sat cross-legged at the floor, leaning on the wall.
"You tell them," groaned Mikey.
"Why me?" I complained.
"Because you're the one with the cellphone," Bob said.
"How am i gonna contact his mommy? I don't have her cell number," I pointed out.
"Call their landline then," Ray suggested.
"But that's gonna cost me a fortune!" I shouted. Actually, it wouldn't, but it would still be quite pricey.
He looked at me with his all-knowing eyes. I swear, if he could drill holes into me with those eyes, he was doing it now.
"Fine," I muttered. I got up reluctantly and dialled Frank's landline. The answering machine picked up.
"Iero rescidence. We have no relation to the legendary Frank Iero whatsoever. If you're a fan of My Chemical Romance and reached this number, please tell us who gave you this number after the beep," it said.
I chuckled at the insane message Mrs. Iero put in the answering machine. "Mrs. Iero? It's Gerard. I'm calling from the hospital," I said as I massaged my forehead.
Mrs. Iero immediately picked up. "Hi, Gerard. Hospital?! Is Sam alright!?"
I smiled at her geniune care for Sam. "Yes, she is. It's Frank."
"WHAT HAPPENED TO MY BABY?!" she yelled into the receiver.
"He injured a few of his fingers, and he has a nasty bruise on his foot."
"What happened?"
I told her the whole story, including Sam blaming herself.
She was silent for a while and said, "Well, the poor dear shouldn't be blaming herself. I'll be there in a while, Gerard. Tell Frankie I said I love him and I'm coming. Bye."
The line clicked.
I speed-dialled Brian's number and told him the whole story.
"He's----what!?" He half-exclaimed.
"He's injured."
"Why!? In second thought, I'm coming there right now. What hopsital is that?"
I told him.
Then the line clicked.
I took my place on the floor beside Mikey. I leaned on the wall wondering how the concert would do without Frank. I concluded that the tour would fall apart on the second concert without him.
He has to heal. And quickly.
Then my mind suddenly sunk back to the present. I grinned.
Mikey nudged me. "What are you so smug about?"
I looked at the door. "I wonder what those two are talking about in there...."