A Picture Changed My Life Forever

1AM

"Heya, Sammy," he mumbled sleepily.
"Thanks for the advice awhile ago," I said, looking at the floor.
He openned both of his eyes and got up.
"Oh, yeah, uh, no problem. So what are you gonna do now?"
"Love him like a brother," I replied. "And sorry for waking you up."
He shook his head. "No, uh, it's alright. Are you sure? Love him like a brother?"
I nodded gravely.
"Whatever you want to do then." He shrugged. "So, what's up?"
"Your mom said Brian called. They're coming over here at 5AM. I guess they wanted to take the earliest flight to get here faster; they miss you." I grinned.
He smiled back.
"And if you're fingers are well, they're taking you with them to Chicago for your next concert at around... 8AM."
He looked shocked. He stumbled out of his bed and got his acoutsic guitar from its case. He openned the lights, which caused my eyes to sting. He tried several chords on the guitar. Then he started playing House of Wolves. So, his fingers are well now. I smiled and so did he.
"My fingers are well," he said, shocked. Then he smiled. He put the guitar back in its case, and started to gather all the clothes he could and stuff them into a bag. He stuffed about three books in there, too. Then he suddenly stopped. "Wait." He turned around to face me. "What about you?"
I looked at him and grinned. "What about me?"
"Are you coming with us?"
I looked at him blankly. Then I smiled. "Uh-huh."
"YAY!" he shouted. He came over to me, smiling and hugged me. "So, what do you think touring with us would be like?"
I pulled a straight face on. "I expect it to be highly classy and neat. Therefore, I expect there to be no clothes on the floor and the like. I expect you boys to be quiet and neat, like sophisticated rich kids would. No shouting, no yelling, no screeching."
That made the smile on Frank's face vanish.
I started laughing out loud. "I'm kidding, Frankie. I expect the complete opposite."
He smiled again.
I smiled at him. "I'm gonna go to bed. Your mom also said that you're the one who's answering the door and that you should bid her good bye before you leave." I openned his door. "By the way, could you wake me up when they come in? Good night, Frankie!"
"Night, Sammy!"
I closed his door, went to my room and shut my eyes. Who cares about changing clothes? I'll change in the morning.
I closed my eyes and in a matter of seconds, I was asleep.