A Picture Changed My Life Forever

A Few Changes to Everyday Life

"Hey!" I said with a bright smile. "Um... may I help you?"
Dad came down the stairs, wiping the skin behind his ears with a towel. "Honey? Who was tha---- oh, hello, boys!"
I groaned, shut my eyes and leaned against the wall.
I let the boys in and Dad promised to put some decent clothes on, not just his old boxers and college sweatshirt.
I watched My Chemical Romance walk to the sofa oh-so-shyly. Even Frank. It surprised me.
"So... what's up?" I asked them as I took my usual place on the floor. Yeah, I preffer the floor than the couch.
Frank burst out giggling. Giggling. Gerard started laughing too. Then Mikey. Then the whole band was rolling on the floor laughing. I couldn't help it. Their laughter was contagious. I started laughing too. And I don't know why.
Five minutes later----and Dad still hasn't come down----the laughing stop.
I felt thirsty after the Laugh Fest. "Thirsty?" I said, walking to the kitchen.
"I'll help you," Gerard said and walked to my side.
When we got to the kitchen, the TV was blaring. Dad must've been watching before taking a bath and yet again forgot to turn it off. For some weirdo reason, the channel was switched on MTV, and---mhmm, you guessed it---Famous Last Words was on. I giggled slightly and noticed that Gerard was trying to resist looking at himself singing while rolling on the floor.
I looked at him and saw him observing the walls. The walls, of all things. "Why is it so yellow?" he managed to ask.
"I know. I hate it too," I said, while tossing him three cans of rootbeer.
"No, no... I didn't mean it like that. It's just--- it's just our kitchen's black."
I giggled again. You'd just guess it was black.
We came back to the living room, where the boys were, and chucked them their drinks. Dad came down in full outside clothes. He looked at me nervously and said, "Uh, honey, I just had a call. Someone needs me somewhere. Your brother's sleeping over at the house of that girlfriend of his. Your Mom's working overtime again.... and I'll be out pretty late."
Frank accidentally let out a burp. Damn it, it wasn't a burp. It was a belch. His eyes went big. "I'm so sorry, Excuse me," he said with his voice shaking a bit.
Dad looked at him and smiled. "Anyway, sweetie, bye. Good night." He kissed me on my forehead and left.
"I wonder why he's in a hurry...." I said softly while following Dad's car with my eyes.
Bob tried to change the subject. Through Brain Radio, I think he heard my thoughts screaming, 'Dad might be out in a club! Or cheating on Mom! Or taking drugs!'
"I'm sure it's for work," he said assuringly. "So. Gee has to tell you something."
Gerard flashed Bob a Why-Is-It-Always-Me look. But he said, "We need a place to crash. Frank got us kicked out of our hotel and the tourbus's air-conditioning system broke and it's really hot in there and Ray can't sleep when it's really hot and the guy repairing it said it would be fixed by tomorrow. Can we please stay here? I know it sounds awkward, but we're kinda desperate." He took in a deep breathe.
My head was echoing with his words. Heck, of COURSE they could sleep here! "Sure, you guys could stay here. Anyway, you have another photoshoot with Dad tomorrow, right?" I said. "But how exactly did Frank get you kicked out of the hotel?"
Gerard openned his mouth to answer, but his brother beat him to it. "Frank wanted to have a jamming session with himself so he went down to the tourbus to get his guitar, right? Well, he realized he forgot the amplifier in the bus. But Lazy Butt was too lazy to take the elevator and get it. So instead, he managed to get Bob connect the guitar to the main PA system of the hotel which was directly infront of our suite. So when Frank started playing Headfirst for Halos, and he wanted to play Ray's part for heck's sake, and our freaking room neighbors complained that it was too loud. There goes our hotel suite. And none of us"----he motioned to Gee, Ray and himself----"could stop him because we were playing with the PS2."
I nearly laughed my tooshie off. It was so hard to believe, but it seems with Frank, nothing's impossible.
Frank was laughing, too.
Ray then said, "So the lesson we learned here is---"
"To look after Frank and not be too involved with the PS2?" I asked teasingly.
"---not to let Frank out of the room," he continued as if I said nothing.
We all started laughing.
"Wait. Don't you need to let your Dad know that we're crashing here?" Bob asked. He could be so polite sometimes. As long as you don't have a camera shoved on his face, at least.
"It's alright. I'm sure Dad would notice your snoring the second he steps in the house anyway." I snickered.
I lead the boys upstairs and motioned from room to room. "So. There's my my brother's room, the couch, the guest room and my room. Take your pick."
Frank raised his hand and grabbed Mikey's arm and hoisted it high. "We take the guest room!"
Mikey laughed and nodded.
Ray tossed his 'fro and said, "I'll take the brother's room."
"I call couch," Bob said.
"So that leaves the floor on Sam's room," remarked Gerard.
"Who said I said the floor? Take the bed," I insisted.
He snorted.
"It's either that or the porch outside."
"FINE!"
The house got quiet when I was in the kitchen with Ray while watching 24 on FOX. I got sleepy as I kept on yawning and getting comments from Ray to yawn somewhere else. I laughed everytime he said that. "I'm gonna hit the bed," I said. "'Night, Ray."
"Night."
After saying good night to Bob and finding him a nice pillow and a blanket, I was off to the Guest Room. I looked at the door and saw a piece of paper taped on it that read: 'You are now enterring Frank-And-Mikey World. Do not eneter unless you have Skittles.' Under that it read, 'or a unicorn statue, sushi or coffee.' I barged into their room like a policeman complete with the whole gun pose. "You know what they do to guys like you in prison," I chanted.
"They force you to do push ups in drag and you'll miss your mom," stated Mikey flatly. I noticed that Frank was quiet and that he stopped his girly screaming because they were playing cards.
"And they all cheat at cards and the checkers get lost," Frank said with a smile.
I went over to Frank and looked at his cards, but only after looking at Mikey's cards. I went back to the door. "Good night," I called.
"NIGHT!" They bother screamed happily.
I smiled and shut the door.
I went to my room only to find Gee on the floor, with my desklight hovering over the comic book he was reading. He looked up and smiled. "Hey."
I groaned. "Get on the bed."
"Or else what?"
"Or else I'll tell Hot Topic that your action figures are actually called dolls."
"FINE!" He crept up to my bed holding his comic book. He put on a pouting face.
Oh, great. His face is even cuter when he's pouting in the dark with the moonlight reflecting on his eyes. I bit my lip.
"Good night," I said and giggled. I slipped onto the sleeping bag on the floor.
"Night, Sam," he said. He lowered his head so he was face-to-face with me. "Thanks for letting us stay here."
"No prob."
I turned the lights off and closed my eyes.
"I was reading," I heard a muttering voice say.
I giggled. "Good night, Gee."

{{NOTE: Yeah, I was pretty much messing around with the whole Frank-Got-Us-Kicked-Out-Of-The-Hotel thing... but... it's fun to imagine. x3}}