A Picture Changed My Life Forever

Bryar Rescidence

Brian, being the driver, woke everyone up when we reached Bob's place. It was nice, peaceful. But then again, how could a house be peaceful when the boy who lives there is a drummer?

Wait. What the fuck. He doesn't live there.

I giggled to myself and got out of the black mini-van and yawned. Frank threw me on his back and ran around. "Lucky you," I mumbled to him. "The sugar worked on you."

"I had three whole packs," he replied, laughing. "You only had one."

"Ah..." I put an arm around Frank's neck and rubbed my eye with my other hand. "You have a point. How far was the drive?"

Brain walked by, an arm around Mikey's shoulder. "Eh, a few minutes," he answered.

Bob ran to the door, rang the doorbell around four or five times quickly, and teh door almost immediately openned. "Mom!" Bob exclamied with a huge smile on his face.

Mrs. Bryar threw her arms around Bob, tip-toeing a bit. "Ah! Bob, I missed you."

Bob smiled and hugged his Mom back. He gathered everyone inside and rubbed his hands together. "Well, Mom, you know the guys and Brian."

Mrs. Bryar smiled warmly at them. "Uh... Gerard, Frank, Ray, Mikey...." She said as she pointed to the which boy had what name. "Brian," she said and gave him one of her warm smiles.

Brian smiled back at her and nodded.

And that's when she noticed an overgrown mutant koala bear on Frank's back. Which is, guess who, me. She smiled at me and softly asked Bob, "Bob, who's that?"

Bob smiled and ran his fingers through his bangs. "That's Sam. We picked her up at California. Her dad was the photographer of for the Rolling Stone photoshoot, until a family tragedy happened. Mr. Sanders, her dad, had to call the rest of the My Chem photoshoot off. So, uh, something like for his 'punishment' for canceling the shoot, he was sent to some mile-off pictorial somewhere else; there wasn't anyone else to take care of her, so we brought her on tour with us."

Mrs. Bryar openned her mouth, but she closed it again. Then she smiled at me. I guess she got the message that the family tragedy was my mom dying. "Well, dear, I'm sure these boys are happy to have you."

I gave her a faint smile.

She brought us to the living room, where I finally got off Frank's back. She said she was baking something in the kitchen so she went there and... um... baked.

Frank shot up and started tackling everybody. Everyone started laughing. Accidentally, Ray stepped on the remote of the TV, which started to blare with light. The TV was tuned in MTV, and it was a replay of the My Chemical Romance concert in Michigan.

Tough luck for Gee, it was the part where he called Frank a midget. Frank looked at Gee, who looked back at him probably wondering what Frank was gonna do next, and grinned evilly. He took out an unoppened Skittles packet and started aiming the tiny colorful missiles at Gee's neck.

Gee started laughing and he yelled, "Hey! You're wasting Skittles!"

Frank started giggling uncontrolably and Mrs. Bryar came back to the room, with an apron and oven mittens. She looked at the floor around Gee and noticed the Skittles. She started laughing and looked at Frank. He started laughing nervously and said, "Uh, sorry? I'll clean it up."

Mrs. Bryar chcukled. "No, don't bother. Let Bob do it."

Bob's eyes widenned and narrowed them at Frank. Bob's look of accusation.

"It's your house, Bobbert. I'm a guest," Frank said, blinking innocently at him.

Bob pointed two of his fingers at his eyes, then turned them into Frank's direction and started laughing. "Don't worry, I got it."

Sweet, sweet Bob.

After having lunch and desserts and a while of talking with Mrs. Bryar, we got back to the car.

This time, I ended up sitting beside Bob. "You're so lucky to have a mom," I said to him.

He looked at me sympathetically and put his arm around me. My upper lip started quivering and the tears once again found their way to my eyes.