A Picture Changed My Life Forever

Chapter 33 - Untitled

The sound check = great sounds; great accoustics.

The concert = KICK-ASS!

There wasn't any words to describe it. It was just... wonderful. Before the concert Brain asked me where I wanted to stay.

I ended up saying, "The mosh pit."

So I was there with the moshers. That was just.... wow. I'm surprised I didn't get squahsed to death. Gerard made eye-contact with me on stage a couple times, and everytime we did, he'd smile at me and wink. I'd smile back.

I went backstage in time for the autograph signing. I grinned and pulled out a pen and paper and acted like a teenie.

"OHMYGOSH! IT'S FRANK IERO! AND GERARD WAY" ----insert girly scream here---- "OH MY FUCKING GOSH, IS THAT BOB BRYAR!? AND IS THAT RAY TORO BESIDE HIM!? OH MY, IT'S MIKEY! WITH HIS COFFEE AND SUSHI!" I screamed some more and ended up rolling on the floor laughing.

Gerard and Frank looked up from the things they were signing, looked at me and laughed. Mikey sacrificed a second away from sipping his coffee to giggle a bit too.

Frank then picked me up and threw me on his back, so I was the human-looking mutated koala bear again. He went back to the crowd of girls who want autographs. "Hey everybody," he said. "This is Sammy."

Most of the teenies groaned. I heard mutters like 'She doesn't deserve them' or 'What a bitch' or 'I wish I could be her, but I'm prettier.'

Ouch.

Frank heard most of the rude comments so he put in, "She's also my cousin."

Third cousin, I thought.

There were a few gasps, then the screaming returned. The body guards kicked in, and brought us to the rented mini-van without getting harmed. Brian hadn't come out of the Allstate Arena, so we had to wait and hide in the darkness since he was the only one with the car keys.

"Dudes, that was so awesome," I said.

Gerard grinned and sat on the floor in front of the mini-van. He sat me on his lap and whispered, "It's what we do."

"Let's play Tag!" exclaimed Frank, clapping his hands.

Ray groaned. "You'd attract more teenies. My hand's sore from signing autographs and playing guitar."

"Oh, come on!" Frank said as he tugged Ray's sleeve like a kid.

"What is it with Ray and teenies?" I asked Gee quietly.

He chuckled. "He has teenie-maphobia."

I giggled. "Why?"

"Because there was this incident, that a crowd of teenies almost cut this huge piece of his afro off. Luckily, the body guards came and blocked them away."

I started laughing hard and looked at Ray. I made those snip-snip noises that sciscors make, and I swear, Ray turned around frantically with this frightened expression on his face. I started laughing more that I fell on my side out of Gee's lap.

Gee started laughing too and helped me get up. I straightened my clothes a bit, you know, being a neat freak and all. Then I quietly stalked over to Frank from behind him. I stuck out my index finger and poked him on his arm. "TAG, YOU'RE IT!" I shouted and ran away from him, arms flailing wildly.

Frank looked shocked and happy. "Huh? What? OH!"

So the two of us started chasing each other with the other four laughing their heads off because of who-knows-what. There's just something about the scene that's funny.

When we got tired, Frank and I, got back to the side of the mini-van and I took my seat back at Gerard's lap. Okay, so maybe my feelings haven't left yet... but he doesn't have to know, does he?

He's my secret love.

My secret obsession.

I grinned to myself and muttered, "He's my secret obsession. And forever will be."

He looked at me thoughfully. "Hm? Did you say something?"

I looked at him and said, "Uh, no. No, I didn't."

That's when someone... a girl... around my age... popped out from the other side of the car with a smile on her face.

Actually, you know, she looked alot like Dana....