A Picture Changed My Life Forever

Seperated.

After the concert in Anaheim, we had this one day break. Actually, it was more of a half day break and half day travel to San Diego.

Frank went to the mall to buy himself some new clothes for the upcoming concerts. Meanwhile, the rest of My Chem and I were playing hide-and-seek in a park near the mall Frank was in. I, apparently, became the it and before I even started to count, Ray, Mikey, Gee and Bob scattered with their arms flailing wildly. I heard a few stiffled giggles of excitement, and I speeded my counting. In no time, I counted until 37. Bob said it would be a good idea to count to an odd number. So 37 it was.

"Gee? Mikey? Ray? Bobbert?" I called as I was walking around, with my hands inside my brown hoodie pockets. I kicked a rock and looked behind trees.

But when I walked in the direction of the swings, I noticed a scary looking man with wild black hair. He looked at me with a stupid perverted smile on his face. At the same time, it looked pretty smug. His eyes were digging right into me. I felt my eyes widen as he got up from swing. I tried walking backwards, slowly, in fear. But he was now running to me. Oh no oh no oh no oh no.

I turned facing where I was going and I started running away. Away from the scary man. I looked back at him; his eyes were still on me with the same smug perverted smile on his face. I started running away faster. "Gee? Mikey? Bob? Ray?" I called louder. "Someone's follwing me..."

I looked back again, but the guy was right behind me. A fingertip's length away from me. I kicked him where it hurts and started running away again. But kicking him where the sun doesn't shine didn't help. He just clutched it pain and got over it. He chased me again and he caught me. He put his hand over my mouth and dragged me away. I tired to bite his hand, but that didn't work. I was kicking and squirming but that didn't help either. What is this guy? Superman? I thought.

I looked ahead of me frantically and saw the man's face clearly. Still that smile, that stupid, stupid smile. I looked back at the park and saw Gee, Mikey, Ray and Bob chasing after us. They were so close already, but I was shoved into a black car. I tried kicking the door open, but no. Thta didn't help.

I looked out the window in the back and saw them with their hands on their knees, panting.

But not Gerard.

Gee just kept chasing me until he couldn't breath. Next thing I knew, I was punched on the stomach and kicked, and then black nothingness.

But the last thing I saw was Gerard's face. His face was full of anger. At the kidnapper.