A Picture Changed My Life Forever

Wake-Up Call

"WHO STOLE MY SKITTLES!?!?" yelled Frank at 8AM. EIGHT!
"What the h---" I rolled out of bed.
BED!?!
"Why, good morning, Sam," Gerard casually said while reading his comic book and smiling at me.
"But, but... I was on the floor."
"I made some changes."
I got up and helped him get up and walked to the bathroom. I left the door open and caught a glimpse of Ray running down the stairs yelling, "Toaster alert, toaster alert!"
I chuckled and squeezed the toothepaste onto my toothbrush.
I went down and gave Frank a You-Woke-Me-Up-Therefore-I-Hate-You look. I couldn't hold the look for long. The scene was pretty hard to resist laughing at.
Ray was dragging Mikey away from the toaster. Mikey was already holding four forks. "Help meeee!" commanded Ray.
Bob grabbed Mikey's leg and tried dragging him further away from the toaster. When they got Mikey to sit down on a chair infront of his cereal, Gerard took the toaster and threw it out the window.
So that's why he asked me if we needed the toaster last night before I went to the kitchen to watch 24 with Ray, I thought. Obviously, I said no. My family hated having toast. The toaster came with our new fridge for free.
Mikey sobbed jokingly.
I was laughing the whole time, I didn't even notice Frank's antics. He was scrummaging around the cupboards looking for sugary cereal. Lucky Charms. Mmm.
"Frank!" I said. I got up from my chair. "The Lucky Charm's on top of the fridge."
He grinned and made Bob go on all fours on the floor infront of the refridgarator. Frank stood on him and got the Lucky Charms.
I laughed again.
So, MCR and I sat around the table easting breakfast and talking and laughing our heads off. Then I thought about Dana. I asked Gerard what time it was---since he was the only one with a watch---and he said it was 9.
Nine.
"Is it alright if I invite a friend over?" I asked the band.
"Sure," they replied.
I dialled Dana's number. She has her own phone in her room registered in her own line. She's even listed in the phonebook seperately from her family.
She picked up at the seventh ring. "Egad. Why do you have to call me at nine?" she answered in a sleepy voice. She has this caller ID thing so, yeah, she know it's me.
"Because you have to come here," I said.
"At nine? Eff you."
"It's important!"
"Fine! Be there in twenty minutes."
Click. Mmmm. The surprise of her life.