A Picture Changed My Life Forever

Mission.

- - STILL GEE'S P.O.V - -

We waited and waited and waited.... alright, so maybe we just sat there on the sidewalk waiting for Frank for about.... 10 minutes. We stood up when a boy who was terribly short for his age walked around the corner, carrying tons of bags.

"What took you so long?" Ray asked, fingering his hair.

Frank raised one of the bags. "Well, when you said Sammy was kidnapped, I thought maybe we could rescue her, so... I got us trench coats!" He grinned widely and tossed everyone their coats.

"Uh, thank you?" I said.

"Oh come on. Don't pretend that you don't like it. It's black," he said.

"We wasted enough time. We have to find out where she is already," Bob said.

"Wait, what about Brian?" Mikey asked.

"What about him?"

"He needs to know what we're doing."

"He'll find out sooner or later."

"What about the cops?"

Everyone looked at Ray. "What?" he said.

"Should we tell the cops?" Frank said.

He pondered this for a moment. "Yeah, we should."

So we called the police and told them about our situation. They asked for our location and so we told them. They said they'd be here and that we should wait.

We waited for about 5 minutes and a police car pulled around.

A chubby police man with a messy mustache over his lip stepped out of the car. He had piggy eyes and fat lips, which had crumbs all over it. Alas, he was eating a donut.

He looked at us. We were all wearing sunglasses; our faces mustn't be recognized. "Oi, you boys look familiar," the cop said.

Let's call him Albert. Albert the Cop. He looked like someone named Albert.

"No we don't," Frank said.

"Yes, you do," Albert said.

"No, we don't."

"Yes, you do."

"No, we don't!"

"Yes, you do!"

"FINE BUT JUST DON'T TELL PEOPLE!"

Albert blinked. "You boys are from...."

I groaned and closed my eyes. Here we go.

"McDonald's! I see you boys working in McDonald's!"

I openned my eyes again and saw that he was being completely serious. Could Albert be... weirder?

"Uh, okay?" Mikey said. "Um, are you gonna help our kidnapped friend or not?"

"Oh, yes, yes.... why are you wearing black trench coats?" Albert asked, digging his face into his donut.

We all pointed to Frank who pointed to himself and grinned.

"Get in the car, everybody," said the cop, openning door.

We drove away trying to a black Corolla, which was the car that the kidnapper shoved Sam in.

But we couldn't find anything.