A Picture Changed My Life Forever

Hip hip hooray for me, you talk to me.

- - GEE'S P.O.V - -

Sam's been out for more than three hours already. The ambulance came at the exact time she passed out, and I never left her side since. I dragged a chair next to her hospital bed, holding her hand and never letting my eyes drift away from her. Ray sat on the floor with his head in his hands. Mikey and Frank were sharing the two-seater leather couch and Bob was slumped on the other chair.

I felt a little nudge on my hand. The hand where I held Sam's. I looked up at her, seeing her smile down at me. "Sam!" I exclaimed with practically the world's biggest smile on my face. I wondered if I looked pathetic.

Frank and Mikey snapped awake and ran over to her. Ray also looked up and walked to her side. Bob continued to snore away. Frank threw an empty paper cup at him, which woke him up. "What the fuck, Frank? What was tha---" Bob scolded.

"Sam's awake!" He said with an equally big smile as mine.

"Hey guys," she said softly. "How long was I out?"

I stroked her hair. "About four hours," I said.

She looked at me and smiled. Then she saw her hand in my hand and her eyes widenned. "Oh, I'm sorry," I apologized and let go of her hand.

She smiled. "No, it's okay. I was just wodnering why I'm not bloody anymore."

"The nurses washed you," Mikey said.

"I was naked in front of them?!" She shouted.

Frank giggled and nodded.

She lifted the blanket and peeked at herself. She sighed a sigh of relief. "Good, I'm clothed."

She looked at her wrists. She saw about 5 scars in there; all stitched with black and red thread. "Shit... I'm never cutting that deep again...." Then she smiled when she noticed the black and red thread. Three cuts were stitched with red and two were black. "Okay, who suggested the colors?"

I hoisted my hand in the air and waved it around. "Meeee!" I squeeled.

"Thanks," she said. "I like it."

Then a doctor came in. "Hi, I see you're awake. I'm Dr. Jones. You lost alot of blood, but thanks to the way your body works, you have just about enough blood to stay awake. Although you won't be as active you might've been before the accident----"

"The accident?" Sam asked.

"Yes, the accident," I said and gave her a we-didn't-tell-him-you-did-the-cuts-and-you-shouldn't-tell-him-either look.

"Oh yeah, the accident. Sorry, I just forgot for a moment right there. I'm still sleepy," she said, looking at me. She added a yawn for dramatic effect. Good lie, I thought.

"Okay, then Miss Way. I----" Doctor Jones said, scribbling furiously on his clip board.

"MISS WAY!?" Sam and I screamed at the same time.

Frank doubled over laughing. Something tells me he has something to do with this. I gave him a death glare which made him laugh harder.

"Oh yeah, Miss Way. My sister," I lied.

I saw a little smile wave over her face. She nodded.

Doctor Jones blinked. "Okay then. You can go out today. You won't be able to run around. I advise you" ----he pointed to My Chem---- "to not give her any strenuous activity." He left the room without looking back.

"Frank!" I shouted as I hit him.

"What?!" He screamed back.

"MISS WAY!?" Sam shouted while laughing.

He winked and walked away.

Everyone soon followed him outside leaving me and Sam alone. "What happened to the kidnapper?" She asked.

I looked at her and plopped down the seat I was on earlier. "Well, Albert the Cop caught him, and brought him to jail after Mikey, Bob and Ray dog-piled."

"How long is he gonna be in jail?"

"Ah... two... three years."

"Good."

There was a silence. "I saw my mom. I was in The Visiting Room," she said softly, as if her mind were somewhere else.

"The Visiting Room?"

And so, she told me the whole experience in The Visiting Room and she described the pond. She feigned such interest in the pond that I began drawing a picture of it in my head.

After a while, we were out of the hospital, and we met Brian in the air port. Off to the next stop of our tour.

"Sorry that we had to bring you with us. Just tell me if you feel weak. You lost alot of blood," I told her.

She just nodded, porbably still thinking of her experience in The Visiting Room.

The plane took off.

{{Author's Note: I couldn't think of a good cliff-hanger for this chapter, but things are gonna happen in the next chapter, I assure you. -winkwink-}}