A Picture Changed My Life Forever

It's the tearing sound of love-notes

After the concert in Reno, Brian granted us a four-day vacation. Well, the first three days actually have some scheduled interviews, but nothing too special like a press conference or a promotion or something. But the first day, March 16, was free.

We were in Ray's hotel room, just talking about nothing in particular. They were writing back to Carmella. I was seated on Bob's lap since Ray was writing it. Brian was off running some other errands.

"Why do you even bother writing to her?" I groaned, leaning on Bob's chest.

"Because she's mean and she's a poser," Mikey said.

"And I'm not letting anyone hate you and get off with it," Frank added.

I snuck a look at Gerard who seemed to be thinking. I looked back at the letter they were writing. Ray was scribbling furiously with Bob, Mikey, Frank and Gee dictating what to write, although Gee's voice was sort of hazed and distant and... distracted.

"Okay, we're done!" Ray exclaimed, a big smile on his face. He passed me the letter. It wasn't that long; it wasn't that short

Carmella:

We read your letter. By the way, not only did Mikey read it, everyone did. And we're all pleased to tell you to... go fuck someone else. Mikey's happily married, he loves Alicia and think she's the prettiest girl in the world. I don't think you have a chance with him.

By the way, this is Ray writing if you haven't guessed yet, and the rest of My Chemical Romance is dictating what I'm supposed to write, so whatever this letters says goes from everyone.

Sam Sanders? She sounds like a very nice girl. We should know since she's Frank's third cousin. She's also touring with us, and she's been telling us about you. Well, we're not very happy about you and your friends beating her up. That's mean.

Headfirst for Halos was in our first album. No, not the first album by us that you heard of, the first album that we made: I Brought You My Bullets, You Brought Me Your Love. And we have nothing to do with a Roman, or Romania, or whatever, we're My Chemical ROMANCE. No cross outs.

From,
My Chemical Romance.


I reread and reread the whole thing, shocked at how much they actually cared for me. I'm kind of glad that they didn't say that she got unanimous votes for This Week's Biggest Poser. "Wow," I breathed.

"What do you think? Did we cut her too much slack?" Ray asked.

"No, it's fine. At least you didn't tell her about her being This Week's Biggest Poser," I said, folding the letter and giving it back to him.

"Bob said it would be too mean."

"He has a point."

"But she beat you up!"

I remained silent. True, she did beat me up. True, she did hate me. But false, I didn't want to be mean back to her. Her style is to fight fire with fire, and when the fire hits you, start burning everyone. In other words, if MCR was mean to her, she'd start to spread rumors about them, find a way to get publicity and ruin MCR's reputation.

I told them about that and decided that they wouldn't put the poser thing on it.

Everyone then settled to write back to a chosen few of their fans; the die-hard and deserving fans whose lives have been saved.

Then the phone rung.

{{Author's Note: Alright, tell me if the letter is missing something, didn't live up to your expectations, or if you find it too mean or anything, or too innocent. But I already said the reason why MCR was being nice and didn't mention anything about the poser thing. Next chapter would be what I never expected. =] TUNE INNNNN! ;D }}