A Picture Changed My Life Forever

Home Economics.

"What the--- FRANK, DON'T PUT IT ON THAT HIGH!" Boom. The fire basically almost reached 12 inches from where it's supposed to stay, but Mr. Iero rotated the knob too much.

"Whoops, sorry. And that's Mr. Iero to you, Miss Way," he said, adjusting the knob.

I rolled my eyes. "Alright then, Mr. Iero. What do we do now?"

He grabbed the bread loaf and cut it to bite-size pieces. Not the whole loaf, of course, just merely less than a half of it. "Here, put butter on the frying pan," he told me as he tossed me the butter.

I watched the butter melt on the pan as he handed me the bite-sized pieces of bread. "Throw it on the pan," he told me.

Then I walked away, the bowl of bite-sized bread pieces safely on my hands. I placed myself on the counter, directly infront of the stove. I started shooting the bread thingies on the pan and it sizzled everytime it hit the pan. I started to giggle. Then Frank got some bread pieces and started throwing it on the pan too. We started laughing loudly and we started throwing the bread pieces at each other.

"Frank! The other bread!" I yelled as I jumped over to the stove, turning the knob counter-clockwise to turn it off.

He groaned. "How many times do I have to tell you? It's Mister Iero!"

I pretended that he didn't say anything. I grabbed a spatula and tried prying the pieces of bread off the pan. "I think I just failed my first subject."

"No, it's meant to be like that. It's Cajun Butter Bread. You actually passed!" He exclaimed, clapping his hands.

We started cheering and everything and Gerard's head popped in from the corner. "Sorry to be a party pooper and everything, but it's my English class time already." His head then vanished. "By the way, Frank! Clean the mess you made up!"

I walked over to Gerard but only after hearing Frank mumble, "Mister Iero. It's Mister Iero."

I giggled and heard him chuckle (or was it a grunt?) and continued to follow Gee to our classroom.

Author's Note: So there's Home Economics with Frank. =] Tune in later for Frank's PE lessons. OHMY. ;D