A Picture Changed My Life Forever

Frank = MIB.

Frank stood up to put his bowl in the sink, but he collapsed on the floor laughing.
"WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?!" demanded Ray.
"I'm wearing boxers in front of a girl," he replied.
I turned to look at him and saw he was wearing boxers and only boxers.
"I don't get what's so funny," stated Bob.
"I've never worn boxers in front of a girl before, Bobbert."
"Don't call him that," said Mikey looking out the window where Gerard threw the toaster out.
"Stay out of this, Michael," Frank said. Then he laughed. Hard.
"Now what's so funny?" Gerard said, playing with the left-over milk in his bowl.
"The fact I know their real names."
"BOBBERT ISN'T MY REAL NAME!" Bob shouted.
I giggled then put a straight face on. "Put some pants on, Frankie."
"Make me," came the reply of the stubborn Man In Boxers. MIB. Hah.
"My best friend's coming over and her mom's a news reporter. Do you want this to be in the news?"
Frank got up his chair and put the bowl in the sink. He looked at me and grinned. "You're good."
The rest of the band went up to change, too.
A while later, they came down fully dressed.
They took their seats and the doorbell rang.
"That must be Dana," I said. I answered the door.
"Ugh, Sam, what could be so important? This should be important enough to get me out of my bed at 9AM, you loser. And if this isn't so important, aren't you going to get a tirade of insults from me, and a beating. Now, what were you supposed to---- EGAD! THAT'S MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE IN YOUR KITCHEN!" She screamed. So much for a good morning.
"Hey, Dana," Gerard said. He got up and gave her a hug. Dana blushed. She has this mega-cush on him. I chuckled.
I gave her breakfast and sat on her lap. I listened to the conversation about whatever came to our minds and enjoyed seeing Frank fetching the Skittles that I threw to random places in the house.
I know what Dana's thinking. The same thing that I was thinking when I first met them.
What the heck did I do to deserve to meet MCR?
To be honest with you, I was still thinking the same thing.