A Picture Changed My Life Forever

English with Gerard.

"Okay, so, uh, the parts of a sentence are...?" He said, looking at me expactantly.

"Subject. Predicate," I replied. I stiffled a giggle.

"What are you laughing about?" He asked curiously.

"The fact that you're teaching me sentence structures when your lyrics are seperated into phrases."

He looked thoughtful. "But when you put it together, it's a sentence."

"Not all, though."

"Oh yeah?"

"Mhmm."

"That's your homework for today then."

"What the f---"

"No swearing in my class, missy."

"Homework?" I gaped at him. "You're giving me homework? And I'm homeschooled. Do homeschooled people get homework? I don't think so. Because the school itself is already the work they do at home."

He sighed. "I know. I know the homework is torture, and we hate seeing you tortured, especially by us, but we're trying to make this as realistic as possible. We don't want you to have a bad future, so we're teaching you the best we can."

I looked at him. Blankly. As if I couldn't belive the words he just said.

".... understand?" He said, quietly, afraid that maybe he offended me.

Instead, I hugged him. "You're right. I'm sorry. I'm being a whiney fu---"

"No swearing," he cut in, stroking my hair.

"I'm being a whiny loonatic," I corrected myself. "Why can't I swear in your class anyway?"

"It doesn't feel very teacher-like."

"Ah. Nice to know you care about me so much."

"O'course we do. Don't forget your homework." He reminded me.

I threw a pillow at his face. "Shyeah. I live with you anyway. When's it due?"

"Uh... two days from now?"

"Good," I breathed.

"Now, you head on to Bob's room. Two doors down. Now excuse me, I have to go to the bathroom really badly." He kissed the top of my head and ran off to the bathroom. I chuckled to myself and walked out of Gerard's room to Bob's.

Author's Note: And there's English with Gerard. Sam's homework would be to list down the lyrics of MCR's songs that are just phrases even when put together. =] And, no, I wouldn't be doing 10 whole chapters on her homeschooling alone, and how everyone taught her, because not every subject is on the same day. x3