A Picture Changed My Life Forever

Tell me all your problems.

"Mikey..." I called, mischevously. "Come out, come out where ever you are..."

Mikey suddenly walked behind me and I turned around. He held up his old glasses with such genuine care, I thought his glasses and him were the most innocent people in the planet. "These were my old glasses. I actually miss 'em."

I patted his shoulder. "I'm sure it misses you, too."

So he started getting into a lecture about eyecare and the different kinds of glasses and whatnot; I dubb him the most prepared teacher I had today. Then I brought The Subject up.

"Mikey, what do you know?" I asked, cocking my head to one side.

"Uh..." He scratched his head. "I know you, I know everyone in MCR, I know Brian, I know someone who's basically heaven on earth and her name is Alicia, I know someone I love very much and her name is Alicia... and I know your not-so-secret love for Gerard." He smirked.

"Am I that obvious? Does he know?" I asked, looking desperate.

"Sadly for us, luckily for you, no, he doesn't. He's too busy feeling what he feels to notice something he's never noticed before.... And probably, you have, too." Mikey said, twiddling with his thumbs.

Wait, didn't Mom say something like that in The Visting Room? "What....?" I half-asked.

"Uh, school's over! Yay!" Mikey said, nervously. "Now go tell Gerard how you feel!" He brought me to Gerard's room and left me in front of it. He knocked for me and ran to his room with his arms flailing wildly beside him. I was about to run after Mikey and demand him to tell me what he meant and what everyone knew that I didn't, but the door flung open which revealed Gerard, holding several newspapers and magazines.

"Ah, Sammy; just the girl I wanted to see." He kissed the top of my head and handed me the articles. It had me all over it. "These are a few things I should've showed you earlier..."