A Picture Changed My Life Forever

News I Haven't Heard Of

He seperated the magazines and the newspapers. He pointed at two magazines. "You were on the news," he grinned. "Those two magazines have news about you having a duet with me. That other magazine says you're my girlfriend." We chuckled a bit. I just chuckled to hide my feelings for him. But I think he chuckled because he found it funny...

The strange thing is, I wasn't offended. That was my point. I can't tell him because I don't think he feels the same way I do... I made it my conclusion: I would never tell him. Ever.

Unless I get that same tempting feeling again...

The strange thing is, when I chuckled, I saw a look on his face. A frown, drwn eyebrows... the look of disappointment. What was that supposed to mean?

"Then these newspapers are a few copies about your kidnapping. Hard not to have publicity when you're trying to be saved by My Chemical Romance, aye?" He said, rereading the articles.

I read the article, too, since I didn't know what happened outside of the warehouse I was in. I just new what happened in it and that would be my depression.

"Sorry I forgot to show you these earlier," he apologized, rubbing his hands. "It was just now I remembered about them."

I took a look at the magazines and the newspapers again. They had pictures. Of me. Then I spied another magazine... The picture of the cover looked deathly familiar...

It was the Rolling Stone photoshoot.... that was the picture that Dad took....

That was the first time I had laid my eyes on Gerard in person.

"That brings back memories, doesn't it?" I asked, sounding distant.

He put his arm around my shoulders. "Yeah, it does."

Author's Note: Ah, this is where things start to get dramatic all over again. ;D Suscribe and keep the comments coming? x3 Thankyouuu. < 3