A Picture Changed My Life Forever

And away we go.

I went with MCR to where their next interview was. I had insisted that they could leave me at the hotel we were staying in. They finally gave in, but they weren't happy about it.

I switched the TV in my hotel room to the channel that they were having their interview in.

"I'm Molly; we're here live with My Chemical Romance," Molly the interviewer said.

Give 'Em Hell, Kid was playing in the background. The song that Gerard dedicated to me and Frank. A smile washed over my face.

The band waved at the camera.

"So, you're touring with this girl named Sam, yes?" Molly asked.

I stared at the TV with renewed interest.

Frank entertainned that question, which actually more of a statement, actually. "Yeah, she's my cousin."

Third cousin, I corrected in my mind. Frankie always says we're cousins, but really, we're much more distant than that. But maybe, we are closer than I think...

"So she's just your cousin? No one has any feelings for her?" Molly asked with a malicious grin.

Frank started laughing his head off and so did everyone, but Gee. He just grinned. "Maybe..." He muttered, but it was barely audible.

"Do you have any feelings for her, Gee? When you sang a duet together, you chose This Is How I Disappear. Was that dedicated to her or something?" Molly asked.

I put my hand over my eyes. I couldn't watch. I was actually nervous for him. Why the hell am I even nervous? I don't know! It's just one of the moments in life when you're trying to find out something that you always wanted to find out, except now that you're finding it out, you realize it's being approached the wrong way...

"Actually, Sammy's a very special person to me, in more ways than one, she's actually helped me through alot. She doesn't know it, but she did. We're very close too, and that's all I'm saying at the moment," he answered calmly.

I sighed, relieved. He didn't really reveal much, and if I wanted it revealed at all, I wanted to make sure that I knew it before the public did. Not at the same time, not after, before.

The interview finished and MCR arrived in the hotel soon after. They knocked on my door and I let them in. I saw their relieved faces, seeing that I was actually alive.

I brushed past Frankie and found Gee behind him. I hugged him tightly, as if I haven't seen him in years. He smiled and he hugged back. "I see you watched the interview, eh?"

"Of course."

Author's Note: Sorry short chapter, but it was crucial. ^-^ More cominggg.