A Picture Changed My Life Forever

We Never Came In Peace

- - ALEX-THE-STALKER'S P.O.V - -

We followed Sam to her hotel room. We only came out from behind the pillar when we knew it was safe.

We walked to her door, our feet pounding against the floor. I mustered up all the hatred I have for her in me and I banged on the door.

"Frankie, stop banging!" Sam yelled from behind the door.

Oh, so she gets to call him Frankie? My Frankie? Oh, it is on. "It's not Frank, you loser, it's Alex."

"And Jackie," Jackie said, poison in her voice.

I heard Sam grunt and openned the door a peep. "What do you want now?" She asked with narrowed eyes.

"You were with Frankie," I answered, holding my chin up as high as I could.

"Oh, yeah. Yeah, I was. Why?" She asked, leaning on her hand.

"He's mine."

"I don't think so," she said, shaking her head mockingly.

I looked at her, trying to make all the hatred show in my eyes. She was the devil of my life.

"You do know that he's practically engaged to Jamia, right?" she said, casually. "Anyway, he's just my cousin so I suggest that you---"

"OKAY, LOOKIE HERE, SAMMY," Jackie yelled.

She glared at me. "Don't call me that."

"SAMMY," she said.

Sam rolled her eyes. "What do you want?"

"You were with Gerard."

She pretended to think. "Yeah, I think I was."

"But you know he's mine."

She gaped at Jackie. "I never even knew you existed until today!"

Jackie started banging her side on the door. "Well, now you do!"

I started to help Jackie pound on the door so we could get in Sam's room instead of out here in the hallways. Sam started to try and close the door, and push us away.

Then we started screaming insults at each other, which caused an audience. And I'm sorry to say, Gerard and Frank were lured to watch, too...

Author's Note: ;-; Sorry it's badly written. One, I hate the two stalkers, so I want them to be as dumb and stupid as possible, but that's hard. Trying to be dumb and stupid and literate at the same time. And I do have a tiny Writer's Block. But, anyhoo, I hope this chapter does you good. =] I'll probably rewrite it when I can...