A Picture Changed My Life Forever

Blood Is My Middle Name

- - SAM'S P.O.V - -

I felt Alex and Jackie stop pushing on the door and I wondered why. I openned the door a slit again and saw them bushing. I pushed the door further until I could step out and see why they were blushing.

Oh.

They were there. Standing, awestruck. Frankie looked at me, then at the girls, then he sighed, relieved.

But Gerard's eyes were another story.

Emotions shown in his depth-filled eyes. Anger, confusion, hatred, care, surprise... love? Was that look in his eyes love? Or am I just seeing things that I want to see?

"What are you girls doing here?" Gee asked, venom filling his voice.

Jackie and Alex looked at each other, grinning slightly that Gee just talked to them. Could these girls get... stupid-er?

"I LOVE YOU, GEE!" Jackie screamed as she flung her arms around Gee's shoulders.

However, he was taken by surprise, causing him to stumble as she jumped on him. "Gee!" I yelped out, concerned. I walked clumsily over to his side, to help him get up, only to be pushed aside by Alex.

Do these girls, like, feel each other or something? I swear, they have this bestfriends telepathy thing going on between them.

"Get off," Alex huffed.

"Make me." I glared at her.

She hit me hard. I didn't even expect that. She just... I don't know. It was an agonizing pain, like I wanted to hit her back. The pain burned from my cheek to my toes, I thought I was going to be paralyzed in pain.

Not paralyzed enough to make my fist meet her face, though. She yelped in pain and clutched her cheek; she jumped on me and we started wrestling each other on the ground. For some weird reason, her leg managed to get under my chest, which she kicked. But I rolled away and managed to get my hands on her hair. I started tugging at it until I felt a pair of arms drag me away from Alex. I also saw her being dragged away from me by Bob, who looked as shocked as everyone did.

As for me, I was panting. I was tired, I was mad. Cross that out, I was furious.

Gee finally got to release himself from Jackie's grip, and immediately ran to my side. "Are you okay?" He asked me, pulling me into a hug.

"I've never been okay." I grinned at my own little lyric pun. Until I saw you. "Are you okay?"

He nodded slightly, with a grin. I can tell he likes it when I start using their lyrics.

I looked at the person who pulled me away from Alex, seeing that it was Frankie. I whispered to him a quick thank you and I looked back at Jackie. She was still on the floor, with crocodile tears on her face. They looked as fake as her act did. "Gee..." She said, holding her hand up as if expecting that Gee would help her stand.

"What?" He spat out.

"Aren't you gonna help me up?" She batted her eyelashes.

I smirked at her.

"No, I'm not." Gee said, sticking his hands in his pants pocket and rocking back and forth on his heels.

Jackie rolled her eyes and got up herself. She walked over to me and raised her hand up as if to slap me.

As if I haven't been beaten enough today.

Gee and Frankie stepped in front of me, in a defedning manner, side by side. They folded their arms and just stared at her. I stuck my tongue out at Jackie and she turned. "If you didn't like me, Gee, what was with all that flirting?"

Gee gagged. Like choking on air. His eyes grew big and his temper flared. "Flirting? With you? I was trying to get away from you, for fuck's sake!" He yelled.

Jackie looked taken aback. She abruptly turned on her heel. She grabbed Alex, who was just blinking ahead of her, as if guilty, on the sidelines. They walked away together.

When they were out of earshot, I turned Gee and Frank around so they were facing me. "Thanks for everything!" I exclaimed. As I was about to give them a hug, I felt a sharp pierce of pain from my waist.

"What is it?" Gee asked, concerned.

"My waist..." I said. I pressed two fingers on the specific spot that the pain came from and saw that it was bleeding. I gasped and tried to search where the blood came from. There was a tiny penknife sticking out of me.

I yelped. Frankie then discovered what caused me all the pain and carefully pulled the penknife out.

It was the knife that was in me, but it was out now. I felt Gee carry me, yelling instructions to his bandmates. The last thing I saw was the white room known as the clinic, and my wound. It was like a big cut, really.

With alot of warm, crimson blood trickling out.

Author's Note: Yep. Alex did it. It's why she was blinking guiltily. x3 Keep the comments coming and suscribe pretty please. =]