A Picture Changed My Life Forever

Wide Awake.

I awoke, for real this time. I looked at the clinic. No blood, no bright lights.

That's good...

There weren't two nurses, either. Instead, I saw the five members of My Chemical Romance.

I looked beside me, which was where Gee was laying his head. He fell asleep with tearstains on his face. I looked around the room. Mikey and Frankie had shared the chair and were now sleeping on each other's shoulders.

I chuckled to myself. Frikey, I thought, although I was sure that they were doing that in a friendly way.

I turned gently, careful not to wake the beautiful angel (aka Gerard) up. I saw Ray sitting on the floor, sleeping, mouth slightly agape. On the corner sat Bob with his knees to his chest, his forehead pressed to his knees. I watched as his shoulders went up and down with every breath he took. He was sleeping as well.

I stared at the ceiling with a faint smile on my face while listening to the muffled sounds of the boys' snoring. I wriggled in my bed to turn on my right side. An agonizing pain quickly shot up my spine and I yelped quietly. Oh yeah. My right side had been where I was stabbed by that... Alex.

Oh, darn her.

I turned to my left, where the clock was. 10PM. Wow.

I turned to face the ceiling again. I lay my finger on my wound, gently touching it, to guess what it looks like. I pressed it a little bit too hard; I yelped in pain again.

Gee quickly woke up and looked at me with sleepy eyes. I smiled at him and his eyes went wide and he quickly but carefully pulled me into a hug. "Oh my God, I thought you would leave me," he mumbled into my shoulder.

I squirmed a bit, so my wound wouldn't hurt. "Never..." I told him.

"Should we wake them up, Sammy?" He asked me, his voice filled with care.

I shook my head. "Nah. I probably bothered you guys enough today. Let them sleep."

He grinned a bit and mumbled, "You didn't bother us." Then his face lit up. "Oh, here, look at this..." He took my wrist, where I had my stitches. But.. my stitches were already removed.

I stared at it, blinking. "What happened to my stitches? I liked those..."

"The nurses removed them. They asked me why you had them in the first place, so I just sumarized teh whole kidnapping thing and tehy understood, although I didnt tell them you did those cuts. Then they said that you didn't need them anymore since your cuts were healing and closing up already. So they took the stitches out, even though I said maybe you'd like to keep them since you like the color and all. But they said it might cause an infection or something," he explained. He took a deep breath.

I stared at my wrists. "Well, I do miss it, for some reason. How long was I out?"

He looked at the clock. "Uh... two hours."

I swore under my breath and looked at his eyes. "I had this... dream... or something like it."

"Do you wanna talk about it?" He asked softly.

I saw my dream replay in my head. I blinked and looked away. "Well, no, not really..."

He nodded understandingly.

I looked at him again, remembering the same sentence written in red in my dream. "You would tell me, right?"

He looked at me with eyes that resmeble... a question mark. "Tell you what?"

I shook my head. "Nevermind..."

"Hey, I made something." His lips curled into a wide smile and he showed me his sketch book.

I handled the sketch book like it was the most fragile thing I ever held. I carefully placed it onto my lap and saw his drawing.

It was.... me.

Author's Note: Woohoo. It's not everyday I get to do two updates in one day. ;D And I feel ohsogood about it right now. Keep the comments coming please. <3