A Picture Changed My Life Forever

These Tears are for Joy, Not Misery.

"Yes, Frankie. I really do want her back as my friend," I said as tears managed to make its way to my eyes.

"Well then, let's try to get her back," Frank chirped.

"How?"

"Well, you have her e-mail?"

"Heck yes! Oh, gosh, I'm so stupid," I muttered.

Gerard put his arm around me. "We're always here for you, no matter what, Sammy," he whispered into my ear.

There was this something in his voice. That something made my hair stand up on end.
Something that I didn't quite feel so often. Something that I almost never experienced.

Love.

He whispered it ever-so-lovingly, like Phil would've if he were a GOOD big brother.

Tears were now freely rolling down my cheeks. I didn't even bother to hold them back since crying in front of MCR was never a new thing to me anymore.

"Gee! What did you whisper to her?" Frank yelled frantically as he cradled me on his shoulder.

"Nothing! Well, nothing bad," Gerard defended himself.

"You nitwits!" I said, half-laughingly behind the tears. "I'm not crying of misery. I'm crying of joy. I'm happy I even ever met you guys."

The moment I said that, Gerard and Frankie's faces brightened up.

So did mine.

Everything was silent. It was like time was flying at its pace, but still in the same position. As if it was like someone running so fast, but he were still in the same position.

"Sammy, can I talk to you privately?"

Frankie smirks.

"Sure, Gee."