A Picture Changed My Life Forever

A Note To The Readers.

---- IN MY P.O.V :P ---

I can't believe I finished a story already. Especially a story this long and with this popularity rating. Sometimes I really wonder if I made this story.

I know you all might hate me for killing Sam off, but it had to be done. It just fit in with the ending that I had in my mind perfectly.

My intention was for the ending to be dramatic. However, you can't make the reader cry if you're watching Family Guy on YouTube at the same time.

As unrealistic as this story may seem, I had tons of fun writing it. I've learned my share of lessons though: Gee will never love someone sixteen years younger than him and MCR wouldn't take a random chick in tour with them.

But, this is fanfiction [ as I've been told by Nad countless times. XD ] so whatever I have in my imagination will happen. If Frankie turned into an orange in my imagination, then so be it.

I love all you 90 suscribers who stuck with me, reading this fanfic. Thanks for all the comments and the support, although I could've done better if you gave me some constructive criticism. Oh well. I managed.

Now this story is done, I urge you all to read my other MCR story, My Wished Romance, if you haven't already. I would like constructive criticism this time. I'm proud to say that MWR is a MUCH more realistic story than this is. XD

I love all you suscribers, readers and commenters, even the ones who've abandonned and gave up reading this story since the first chapter. You have no idea what that simple click means to me.

With much love and thanks,
meee. : D