A Picture Changed My Life Forever

"Honestly, I just miss my mom."

{{NOTE: I don't know the name of MCR's manager... I'm sorry to say, so let's just call him Brian. Okay? Say okay. Sorry. x3}}

My Chemical Romance, Dad, Phil and I went back to our house and I flopped down the couch. It's so tiring to be drugged with sugary bits. I looked at Frank who sat down beside me then I caught a glance of Mikey calling Alicia on her cellphone.
Dad came to the living room where we were. "Phil vowed a silence promise. He won't talk until I let him see Mandy again," he announced.
"Who's Mandy?" Ray asked.
"His girlfriend," I replied. "Why didn't you let him see her?"
Dad opened his mouth to answer, but I didn't want to hear the answer anymore. Instead, Frank asked, "Do we still have a photoshoot?"
"Er... about that..." Dad said. "Uh, I told Rolling Stone about Melinda. I had to cancel on the photoshoot. So the pictures yesterday are the pictures that are making it to the cover. But I do have a kind-of punishment for cancelling the project. They're sending me to some far-off place to have a very long photoshoot with some other band, I forgot what name."
I was used to Dad not being around, since he travels alot for his job. But everytime he wasn't here, I was with Mom. But... Mom's not with me. "Uh, Dad. When?"
"After your mother's funeral, honey."
"What about me then? And Phil?"
Gee's cellphone rang with his ringtone being Ten Rings by Frank's old band: Pencey Prep. Frank threw a pillow on his face and groaned. Gee grinned and answered his cellphone. " 'Ello? Oh, hey, Brian." He cupped his cellphone with his hand and mumbled, "Excuse me." He walked out of the living room and continued to talk to his manager.
"Phil's staying with that girlfriend of his, if her parents don't mind. If her parents do mind, then he's staying with your Aunt Marie," Dad said.
Suddenly, at the mention of 'Aunt Marie,' I thought about the lyrics of Cancer. I sighed. "I don't want to go with Aunt Marie, Dad. Don't leave me with her."
Mikey grinned. "You could stay with mine and Gee's mom."
Dad chuckled. "No, I think Sam might cause her greif."
I threw a pillow at Dad and rolled on the floor. Gee walked back in and announced, "Alright, My Chem. Brian hooked us up with another trail of concerts."
"You mean, we have a tour?" Bob asked.
"You bet'cha."
Ray smiled. "Mr. Sanders, it wouldn't hurt if Sam toured with us, right?"
The rest of MCR grinned and nodded, looking hopeful. I was tempted to fall to my knees and beg Dad, but I might look too desperate.
Dad saw the look on my face that was just as pleading and gave in. "Alright, she can tour with you."
"I FUCKING LOVE YOU DAD!" I screamed and threw my arms around his neck.
"Now, now, kiddo. Watch your tongue," he replied. Then he chuckled. "When are you touring?"
Gee scratched his head. "Uh.... in one week's time, I guess."
"Alright. Well, I'm beat. Why don't we call it a night, eh?"
I looked at the wall clock. "Dad... it's 8PM." Time flies by quickly when you find out you're Mom's dead.
"You're right, hon. Let's plan Mom's funderal. Phil and I decided I would make a speech. Phil's doing the guest list. I'm picking the place out. I don't know what can keep our guests entertained..." Dad said.
What? I thought. Dad wants to keep guests entertained in his wife's funeral?
"We could play some songs. Our songs are about death anyway," Ray volunteered. Gee nodded. Bob seemed to agree with it too. Mikey... just had that blank expression on his face.
As Dad and Ray and Gee were planning the songs, I noticed that Frank had been awfully quiet. I nudged Frank with my elbow. "Are you okay?" I said in a hushed tone just so only he could hear.
"Honestly? I just miss my mom," he replied in a breathy voice.
I was shocked with his reply. "Why?"
"I haven't seen her in a while... and... your Mom's named Melinda... My mom's named Linda... so your mom kinda reminds me of her. And guess what? You're mom's... gone... So, what do you think I'm thinking of right now?"
I sat on his lap and laced my arms around his neck and hugged him. "I'm sure she's alright. Can't you visit her though? I mean, since you're... we're... touring and all?"
Frank grinned. "Yeah, we'll have to make some arrangements with Brian, now won't we?"
I grinned back at him.
"You know, it's kinda nice to have a little sister tag along in our tour," he mumbled.
"Yeah, and it's fun to have an older brother, too. Phil's crappy at being that." I smiled.
"So... we're playing Helena and Famous Last Words. Acoustic?" Gerard announced.
"Acoustic," Dad replied. He looked at his watch. "Nine. Alright. I'm hitting the hay."
"But you haven't had dinner, Dad," I said.
"I'm not hungry. Night, honey,"
"Good night, Dad. So... are you guys crashing here again?"
Mikey looked up. "Probably so. I'm gonna hit the Frank-And-Mikey Land. Good night everyone." He waved and jogged up the stairs.
"Why is everyone skipping dinner?" Bob asked with a look on his face that was so funny, I started laughing.
"Let's hit the Mickey D's," suggested Gee. "It's twenty-four hours anyway, right?"
"Yeah." I got off Frank and got my jacket. Los Angeles at this hour outside in an air-conditioned McDonald's is kinda cold. For me at least.
"DID I HEAR THAT WE WERE HAVING DINNER AT MICKEY D'S!?" screamed Mikey as he jumped down from the stairs.
Frank and Bob started laughing and Gee was grinning. I dunno, I guess he was just stressed. The up-coming tour. I walked to him and gave him a hug. "Stressed?" I asked.
"Yeah," he smiled. "A bit. But it's going to be fun touring with you."
We walked out the door as one loud bunch. MCR looked down most of the time while I was on the prowl for teenies. Alas, we made it to Mickey D's safely.

What a day.