I Hate What You Do To Me

The End.

"Guys? Who's seen Hea- AW OMG YOU GUYS ARE SO CUTE!"
"Fuck off Gerard." Frank mumbled, waking up slowly.
"So..not..happening." Heather muttered as she buried her head in Frank's chest in an attempt to shut Gerard's voice out.
"Aww!"
"Gerard I'm gonna throw something at you soon!"
"Guys come and check this out! They're so cute!" The group of various friends and band mates walked into the room, "Aww you are cute!"
"Omg my little girls have grown up!" Sian squealed and jumped on the pair.
"OW STILL RECOVERING HERE BUTCHER!"
"I wuv you too." She grinned, ruffling Heather's hair.
"So, how long 'til you guys are let out?"
"Um…Heather's free tomorrow and I'm not for another week."
"A week? Man, we're gonna have to postpone the tour."
"Sorry." Frank said shamefully.
"Don't blame yourself dude. Just a minor reschedule. Nothing Brian can't handle." Bob left the room to make the arrangements for rescheduling their tour.
"Ok who's coming on this tour?" Gerard asked, looking mainly at Heather, Chloe and Sian, since it was obvious the rest of them would be touring, "I…er…what?" Sian said, speechless for once.
"Let me enlighten you. You guys have helped Frank a lot and we want to repay you. Plus Mikey has a crush on you Sian."
"HEY YOU PROMISED!" Mikey exclaimed, hitting his older brother.
"Way to make it more obvious Mikes." Gerard said with a grin as Sian and Mikey both coloured, "So we want to invite you three on tour."
"Um…ok then, yeah I'll come." Chloe said.
"Sure thing. Count me in." Sian answered, giving Mikey a shy smile.
"How about it Hev?" She looked at Frank.
"It won't be easy, but it will be fun." She turned to look at the group of people smiling and pleading with their eyes at her. She knew it wouldn't be easy and they would have to try hard, but she was willing, as was he.
"Just so long as I'm with you, I don't care where we go."