Everyone Has A Purpose, What's Yours?

Confused

"Oh my God, you're soaking! What happened? The school just called saying you walked out of an exam!"
"Sorry mum. I'm just…not feeling so great. Not myself." The soaked girl trudged up to the room she shared with her sister, not wanting to be asked any questions for the time being. She climbed the ladder to her top bunk bed and lay face down, trying to block from her mind the mysterious man she had seen. She heard the door open and her mother walk in, "Sweety, is everything ok with you? People are worried. I'm worried."
The girl turned over so she was facing the ceiling and her posters, "I just…I don't know. I see no reason for me being here and it's really getting me down."
"Oh honey, I'm sorry you're feeling like that. Is there anything anyone can do to help?"
"I don't know. I think I just have to fight it out myself." Her mother sighed, feeling utterly useless. Ever since her daughter's favourite band had been involved in that accident, she just hadn't been the same. Apparently the singer was on life support, and struggling.

The girl lay there on her bed staring at the ceiling, trying to keep her eyes off the posters on her wall. They just depressed her; the fact that her favourite band, the band that had saved her, was on the point of falling apart made her want to fall apart with them, "Tabatha."
She sighed, not in the least bit impressed with the intrusions going on, "Mum, please. Not now."
"Tabatha."
She blinked and sat up, the voice was not a woman's voice. And she hadn't heard the door to her room open, "Tabatha." She looked down and saw the mystery man standing in her room, his hazel eyes glowing like amber. He smiled, and she fainted.

"Tabatha?"
The blonde haired girl groaned, her head was giving her hell. Opening her eyes, she saw she was lying on her sister's bed, "Wha- How?"
"You fainted. Gave me the fright of my life. You just fell off your bed." She looked up at the owner of the voice. The black haired man was still there, "Who..are you?" she asked, fearing the answer.
"Oh I think you know very well who I am."
"But…"
"Confused?" Tabatha nodded, still dazed. The figure gave a sigh, "Well…I'm Gerard Way…"
"How can you be here, but be in hospital at the same time? Are you a ghost?! Oh my God have you died?!" she exclaimed, sitting up suddenly earning her a wave of head rush.
"Aw you care so much!"
"Sorry…I just, yeah."
Gerard smirked slightly and said, "It's sweet. Well…I'm not a ghost. I know that much. Touch me, I'm solid. Shit that sounds so weird!" Tabby leaned forward and reached out her hand. She touched his hand and drew back quickly, her blue eyes wide, "Fuck…" she whispered, "What are you?"
"I don't really know. All I know is you're the one who has to help me."