My Chemical Romance's Next Top Model

Intro

America’s Next top model season 10

Only 5 finalists left!!

*Tyra Banks narrating* Previously: Chelsea Bennington of Phoenix, Arizona was eliminated because she was too scared to pose with spiders although Frankie has the same problem but she luckily overcame her fears thanks to the support of her friends. But a week before that Micah Shinoda (from Los Angeles, California) was also sent home for being mean and selfish to her co models…and now presenting the five finalists! All hailing from New Jersey except from Betty whose from Chicago, Illinois…these five sexy gals have to face today’s challenge…as fantasy queens! Only one of them will be America’s nest top model who will it be? Who will be eliminated? Tune in to find out!

Model recap:

Gerardine Way of Belleville, New Jersey (height: 5’ 8”) she’s 30 years old. Loves to sing, draw, and a little weird hobby…comic books…likes skittles, and coffee preferably starbucks. Her friends call her Gee and she is known for putting too much eyeliner. Physically, she is curvy very pale has a pair of beautiful hazel eyes and her hair color is dark brown.

Michelle “Mitchie” Way also of Belleville, New Jersey; 26 years old (height 5’11”) younger sister of Gerardine. She has long brown hair lighter than Gee’s and has hazel eyes with a tall and slim physique. Her talent includes playing the bass. (cool huh?) Mitchie has these weird obsessions with unicorns and like her older sis, is one heck of a coffee addict. She also loves reading Irvine Welsh novels in her spare time

Francine Iero, 25, of Newark, New Jersey. Frankie as her friends call her is the smallest among the five. Only tipping the scale of 5’5”, but that doesn’t stop her on flaunting her modeling skills..! She’s a curvy brunette (almost the same hair color as Gee’s) for reasons that she is a vegetarian she loves playing the guitar and is a big fan of Harry Potter books. Oh and did I mention that she also plays the guitar? Yep, she’s also one hell of a rocker chick.

The Latina beauty Rhea Toro-Ortiz, 29, this 6 foot girl of Puerto Rican descent from Kearny, New Jersey and a red-headed beauty is the tallest yet also slender among the five. She has a set of brown eyes sporting her ever famous “sexy stare” her hair is quite interesting too. You know…the fro-like crowning glory which Frankie sometimes make fun of naming it “Rhea’s mop” silly, silly Frankie…despite of her gorgeous mane, she also like playing the guitar and named as the most hard working model. Well, I think she earned her hard work by practicing her famous sexy stare…

Last but not the least…the voluptuous Betty Bryar, 27, from Chicago, Illinois. This 5 foot 9 inches tall blue-eyed blonde beauty is the current fan favorite. A drummer by heart which is by the way one of her talents makes her stand-out among the rest whose left. Wait…I must tell you that she’s a cat lover which makes her not only physically sexy and emotionally interesting but mind blowing on the inside. She says that naps are one of her beauty secrets.