Status: Complete. =)

The Lies Beyond the Darkness of the Veil

Inside The Hollow

The doubts I feel in my heart are about to push me near the edge and I can't take it at all, god it hurts I can't give a name to this pain, runaway you killed me and left me in the sunlight, by your greed I will slay the feeling in me! I am filled with doubt and it's killing the dream in my mind, I was calling you a good for nothing scapegoat, I nearly claimed all that was mine and if you left me here I'd not have any mind at all

Chorus:

Inside the hollow heart I have, pain resides and my mind is empty this soul is bringing me down, I'm on a journey of redemption, rette mich as I fall down this cliff, rette mich I am falling down, I lost my path on the high road (ahhhhhh AHHHH ahh AHH) You bastards killed the heart I had, burning hate I feel for you is in my soul and I will always hate you ALL!! Leave me here, leave me be, the sorrow fills my body and my mind is tormented at the thought of losing you, this is how I feel, I screwed up your life and you took mine put it to your heart, god I apologize but I know that it is too late, I will leave my child with my mother, in my mind, I will LEAVE HERE AND NEVER GET BACK, I WILL BEAT THE SORROW I FEEL AND I WILL NEVER LET IT KILL ME, I vow my life to survive whatever you throw at me, I will protect everyone around me!

Verse:

Can't leave nothing without a sign! I'll leave you to die, brighten the call leave a sacrament behind!! I want to hunt with the fearless blood and leave it boiling here! (ahh ah AHH ahh Ahh!) I can't help but slay the dreamer, this virus wants me dead and I'll win if it depends upon my life

(Chorus x3)

My child is strengthening my mind and I will win this fight, flood after flood of dark feelings flooded my mind and I left it all there in the night, deep into a dying day, I have taken a step outside and kicked this virus to the other side of hell, maybe I hesitated for when I ran it almost caught me back, old loves never die but my old lies they died harder! (ahh ahh AH ahh AHH AHH AHH ahh) I don't know if I am in love with you, but I'm sorry if I screwed everything up, she makes your twin happy and I just caused stress, damn old lies die brutal! (ahh ahh AHH AHH AH AHH)

(Chorus x3)

(Ends)
♠ ♠ ♠
Jennavecia's sequel to L.I.M.E only!!!!! :D I can't remember the title right now so I apologize jen! XD haha. "An deiner seit" or something right? XD XD I feel stupid. As a reward, I have- HOLY SHIT THIS ALBUM IS 3-4 SONGS SHORT OF COMPLETION! *insert cackle sounds here*- 3-4 more pieces left to write. And I KNOW I got the title somewhat right I hope..>GOD I feel stupid. XD haha. :)