Juiced

Tell The Truth For Once

Wait, no more debt? What just came over him?! Maybe he’s right, I should set things straight too, and move on.

At lunch I met up with Becka.

“Kelsey? Is something wrong?” She asked.

“I don’t know. Zacky just came here.” I said.

“Oh, for what?” She asked.

I sighed and looked into her eyes. I know I’m going to regret doing this.

“I have something to tell you.” I said.

Her face instantly turned to a frown. She could already tell what I was going to say.

“I’m still doing heroin. I bought some off Zacky and couldn’t pay him. He finally called in my debt and, instead of money, he just wanted sex. That night of that party, everything fell apart. I don’t know what happened, it just crumbled and now I feel so distant from you.” I said.

“So, you just went to his place and ducked him willingly like some whore?!” She growled.

“No! I tried to avoid him for awhile, but after school one day, the guys forced me into a car and drove me to his house and handed me over to him.” I choked out.

“Brian helped?” She asked.

I nodded. She looked even more pissed then she was before. I felt so stupid for telling her now. I didn’t want to here what was coming next.

“So, You lied to your Best friend how many times?! That is really fucked up Kelsey! You know what? Go do your fucking drugs with Zacky and have a great fucking life being a loser in the gutter because I’m done with the guys, done with Brian, and done with you!” She yelled.

She got up and walked out of the cafeteria. Brian tried to chase after her but she just backhanded him and screamed cuss words at him. Everyone in the cafeteria was staring at me now.

I felt sick to my stomach. I had just lost my best friend. Brian glared horribly at me. Everyone looked down to me. I was just a bottom dweller. I stood up and grabbed my books. I ran out of the cafeteria. I ran through the front door of the school and down the street.

Dark grey clouds covered the sky. I felt droplets of rain fall on me. I glanced over at the parking lot and saw Zacky’s car. I looked closer and saw he was pasted out in the front. He had an empty bottle in his hand. I shook my head and ran away from the sight.

My life had just turned into a train wreck. When I reached my house, I threw the front door open and slammed it. I ran upstairs into my room. I shut the door and threw my books on the ground. I grabbed my hair and screamed my lungs out.

Why, why, why, WHY?!

I collapsed on the bed. I buried my face in a pillow. I felt tears in my eyes, threatening to fall. I sighed and hugged the pillow tight.

So, everyone hates me now huh? Well, I’ll give them something to hate. I’ll show them what a real fuck up looks like.

I took out my phone and called my friend Jake.

“Hey Jake, its Kelsey. Listen, my old dealer moved away so, I need a fix from you.”

“Cool. How much?”

“2 needles at the most.”

“Ok. you got the money?”

“Yeah, took some from my parents.”

“Wow, already getting desperate. Meet me behind the 7-11 in ten minutes.”

“Ok, bye.”

I closed my phone.

Time to fall even deeper into this bottomless pit I call life.