Juiced

Im Caught

I slowly opened my eyes and saw I was in a bright white room. I guessed it was the nurse’s office. I sat up straight, but shrieked in pain and layed back down.

“You have to stay down.” The nurse said.

“Fuck this.” I breathed.

I rolled off the table and got tot my feet. I slowly walked out while clutching my stomach in pain. I stumbled down the hallway like a dam zombie. People gasped when I walked by them. I saw Becka and her friends standing by the lockers.

“Look, the bitch is alive!” She said.

Her friends started giggling. Just then, the guys came walking by. This day REALLY sucks. Brian shoved me into the lockers. Beckas and her friends started to laugh. I maintained my balance and tried not to fall down and scream in pain. He just laughed and kept walking. I pushed past those bitches and kept walking. Where’s Jake? Where’s Jake Where’s-

I smacked right into someone. Someone named Jake.

“Oh fuck! Kelsey! What happened?” He asked worriedly.

“Nothing to horrifying. Listen, I need a fix. NOW.” I said seriously.

“Whoa, ok here. Take it. You look liked you’ve had a rough day, so its free.” He said.

“Thanks so much Jake. I’ll see you around.” I said.

I pocketed the needle and limped to my locker. I got my stuff and headed down the stairs. I went out the front doors and slumped down on the steps. I took the needle out and lifted up my sleeve.

Take away my pain.

I poked the needle into my arm. I released the liquid inside and sighed in relief.

“Much better.” I mumbled to myself.

“Not really.”

I shot my head up. Oh shit, I’m in big trouble now.