Juiced

Expelled

I simply sat in the chair, zoning out from what they were saying. Thank fucking god I was high right now because this would suck a hell of a lot more without the drug.

Guess who that was?
Principal.


Yep. And the asshole decided to call my parents. So now I’m stuck in this dam office listening to what these guys are bitching about. I’ve put most of my attention towards the clock. Why is it moving to fucking fast then slow? Stupid clock. Can’t tell time worth shit!

“I’m afraid I’m going to have to expell Kelsey.” The principal said.

Expell? Wow! I love this guy! Now I never have to go back here again to see those assholes!

“Sweet.” I laughed.

They all glared at me. Whoa, what did I do?!

We left the office and I felt my arms being grabbed by my parents. I saw the guys standing their in the hall. I surprisingly waved to them.

“Hey!” I yelled then laughed.

They all looked at me weird. Stupid guys. I never have to see them again.

*

When I got home, I got out of the car and headed across the lawn.

“YOU ARE OUT OF CONTROL!” My father screamed.

“You know it.” I laughed.

“Why are you doing this?! How long have you been doing this?!” He yelled.

I just started laughing. He’s a funny guy, really.

“We’ll wait till morning to talk to you.” My mom said frustrated.

“That’s cool. PEACE OUT!” I said giving them a peace sign and heading up the stairs.

I giggled my god dam brain out. I didn’t even realize how much trouble I was actually in. I fell onto my bed and looked at my phone.

New text message from, Brian?

‘Expelled?’

I started typing in my reply.

‘Yupp!’

I was about to put my phone back on the table, but he messaged back. I groaned and looked at it.

‘You getting kicked out?’

I thought about that. I chuckled to myself and answered.

‘Yeah, probably. I think I’m gunna pass out soon so peace!’

I dropped my phone and snuggled into the pillows. Kicked out? They wouldn’t dare.

Would they?